Are you kidding me!

Third POV

"Oh come on! We leave you alone for less than a hour and you're already on top of each other." Cissa screeched. Draco awkwardly climbed off of Hadrian who was blushing the same color as weasleys hair. Severus was shocked at the boys but Hadrian noticed that something else was wrong. "Mum? What's wrong?" Hadrian asked approaching his mother. Severus looked worried and tense before answering," Hadrian, it's the order." 

In three simple words Hadrian's mind sunk into panic. The order, the order of the Phoenix, the order dedicated to ruining his life. The order, which meant that somehow they knew Hadrian was no longer there. Or something equally as bad. Draco was confused, what order? The order of the Phoenix? What order was so bad that it caused Hadrian to flip. Because that was what Hadrian was doing, his breathing went quick and shallow, he was pale and sweaty, and was lightly shaking. 

This caused Draco to flip and start firing off questions faster than a cheetahs. "What's going on? Why is he reacting this way? What order are you talking about?" Severus knew that Hadrian didn't want to tell Draco about his past and although Severus didn't agree he respected Hadrian's decision. However Hadrian was gonna have to tell Draco . 

"Dray, baby look at me. I need to tell you something." Hadrian whispered. He nodded at his mother who left the room with Cissa , shutting the door behind them. Draco was confused but agreed, and when Hadrian led Draco over towards the little loveseat beside the bookcases , Draco was even more confused. 

"Please don't say anything, because I never wanted to tell you this. I know that you aren't going to react well and I want you to know that I understand. So please dont talk until I am done." And with that Hadrian told Draco everything. About being Harry, about the memory loss and the behavior of his friends, how he had always had a crush on Draco but the mountain was to high between them, the abuse he suffered, why he suffered, how he found out the truth, and what it was that caused him to go into his inheritance early. 

By the time Hadrian was done he was shaking and crying. He was barely able to talk by the end of his story. Draco was quiet, he had been quiet ever since Hadrian had said he was Harry Potter. Needless to say this scared Hadrian even more, but what worried both of them (unknown that they were both worrying about it) was the order and what this could possibly mean for Hadrian .

A/N- hello my lovelies! I know it's short but do t worry I have something especially wicked planned, but I do need your help! Tell me what y'all think the order has planned or found out! I would love to hear from y'all! Signing off-line Faemist 🌈