Chapter 20

Sasha's POV

It was now December 10th, 2013 and everyone's been acting weird. Liam has been pressuring me into doing sexual things and if not he would just kiss me and tell me he had stuff to do. Nicole hates my guts and started hanging out with Liam's crew. Matt actually started talking to me more, and now he is one of my close friends. John and Claire keep acting weirdly though. I rarely see them. Lastly Mike, he has finally found a boyfriend! I am really happy for him, but now I never see him and it is really upsetting. I am glad Matt and I are cool because I would've been all alone this whole time.

"Hey Sasha!" Liam says running up to me.

"Hey babe." I say before greeting him with a kiss and linger afterwords.

"I am having a birthday bash this weekend, you are coming right?"

"Of course I would, and I have the perfect present for you afterwards." I say biting his ear.

"Do not do something you will regret Sasha. Let me walk you to class babe." he said intertwing his fingers with mine.

Liam and I have been dating for about a month or somehting like that. I can't keep track with those things because I have a bad memory when it comes to dates. Anyways, I think I might love him. Notice the might in there. I don't know what love feels like or basically anything about it, but even though Liam is sexually frustrated right now, I still strongly like him.

***

School was such a drag during the week and it was now saturday. I know what you mean, 'who throws a party during a saturday?' Well Liam does, why I don't know. I am really excited to give him his gift! So between you and I, I got him Lakers tickets, courtside! It was so much money, I know, but he has been talking about it for months! So being his girlfriend, I got it for him. Anyways, Claire and the gang would be coming around at 3:00pm to get ready. So in the meantime I will call up Liam and wish him a happy birthday!

"hey babe." Liam says out of breath.

"Happy birthday Liam! I can't wait to give you your gift later on!" I said with excitement.

"Thanks babe. I can't wait either. Once I get you in bed-"

I interrupt him, "Bed? Liam honey! We are not doing that tonight. I'm not ready yet. I got you something that could make up for it though." He doesn't say anything. I just hear a lady's voice in the background.

"Liam? Who's in your room with you at 10 in the morning?" I ask suspiciously.

"The help. I got to go babe. She want me to uh stand up so she can take measurements on my suit for prom." He says really fast and hung up on me.

He wouldn't cheat on me. Even though we've been dating just a few months, I think he would still be faithful. We don't love eachother but it is a strong like.