Chapter 4

Liammmm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After school I went looking for Liam's locker. My phone was dead so, I had no contact talking to my parents. Hopefully they would understand. In the hallways I got pushed and tripped. I felt like I was living an Everybody Hates Chris life, but worse.

"NEGRO," Liam screamed down the hall, "Let's go for a walk. Well before it's time for you to go  back to your plantation."

He didn't have to scream that and get everybody else's attention. He also didn't have to be so rude. I mean the slave days are over so why can't everybody be equal? Well I guess people have a case of xenophobia, which is the fear of change. Outside, Liam and I didn't talk much. He glanced at me a couple of times, but still didn't say anything.

"Hey, Sasha was it?" He asked.

I gave him a confused look,"what?" He should've left it silent. Now this boy is going to push a nerve.

"Sorry for making you do this project, but I still hate you. You niggers need to leave this country. Scratch that. The world." He said louder.

That;s it, he pushed a nerve. I couldn't bare to try and be nice to him anymore. If this would happen all year I might as well drop out and become a hobo! That's way better than this treatment.

"Listen here, Liam, I am going home! I promise you I will do the assignment and put your name on it but I will not put up with any of your shit any longer!" I screamed, "I hope all of you and the whole school realizes I have feelings!" I started to tear up after this. "I do not understand why everyone hates different races so damn much!"

Once I started to run, Liam did not stop me. He was probably in shock or about to run over to kill me. Either way I did not stop ,but the sad thing was I did not know where I was. So I ended up in town somewhere. I was near the park and my house is on the other side of town. While I was walking around, I kept thinking if I should hitch hike. Well what the heck.

I pulled out my thumb and wait for someone to pull over and bring me home. Probably an hour passed by with my thumb out. Finally a car pulled over and rolled down the window. You could not believe who it was!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys! Who do you think it is? I just wanna thank bwwmstories for helping me get more reads! For all my readers and my 4 followers, I just wanna thank you guys for reading and following! 

PLEASE VOTE AND READ!

 if you guys do not mind, can you give my first story a shot? It is bad because it was my first time using Wattpad, but it would mean a lot if you told me what you thought about it!

Byeeeee :*