Chapter 3

It was a Saturday night and Ty was going over to Richmond international speedway to race the NASCAR k and n pro series cars.He invited Indie and Kyle to watch him race.

Ty:thanks for coming guys,it's been pretty rough since I been trying to get Lucy back.

Kyle:no problem hopefully you can run into her at the track.

Ty:nah barely anybody watches these races remember this is the lowest class of NASCAR.

Indie:yeah but says here on my iPhone that there are expected to be at least 30,000 people in attendance.

Ty:see not that much...there are more than 100,000 seats plus the Infield area so yeah she probably won't be there.

A few minutes later they arrived at the track and Ty started racing an Kyle and indie just talked about ways to find Lucy for Ty.

Kyle:zayum Ty is running good up there.

Indie:Kyle....

Kyle:yeah?

Indie:never say zayum again in your life.

Kyle:okay geez.

Indie:wait...is that Lucy?!

Kyle:where....holy cow it is Lucy! But how will we tell Ty.

Indie:maybe I can hack into his radio communication and tell him.

Kyle:HURRY!

Indie:okay I got it!....Ty?

Ty:yeah?

Indie:listen Ty it's indie..umm I think we saw Lucy in the stands.

Ty:Oh my gosh....how many laps I got left?

Indie:umm about 5 just go as fast as you can and try to get to Lucy before she leaves!

After that Ty moved up the field faster than ever...he won the race and he didn't stop to talk to anybody he told his crew chief to take the trophy to his house and Ty took his bike and tried to find Lucy..he found her in her car with her dad driving onto the road so Ty went on his bike and chased the car down.

Ty:LUCY!!!...LUCY!!!...LUCY!!!

Lucy Couldn't hear him and the car kept going and Ty kept yelling Lucy until...he ran into a like of garbage cans.

A few minutes later Kyle and indie found him.

Indie:HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh Ty what happened?!

Ty:I think it's pretty obvious.

Kyle:what that your dirty as hell?

Ty:oh why don't you go back to kissing indie!

Kyle:....okay!

Then Kyle and indie kissed and Ty told them to stop and they went home and since it was dark they fell asleep until the next day.