⛓Woof⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Size Difference, Dubious Consent, Biting, Feral Behavior, Vaginal Sex, Hair Pulling, Cum]

  'Why'd I have to get such a late shift?' I mentally grumbled as I was walking down the dark street. It was late at night and there were hardly any streetlights on this blasted road I had to walk. Sighing, I kept looking around, making sure I was still alone.

  My eyes had already adjusted to the dark but there were things I still couldn't see because the moon wasn't shining as brightly as it normally would. Checking my phone, I saw that there were no new notifications.

  But, then again, who would be texting me so late at night?

  Jolting when I heard screaming, I nearly dropped my phone. Looking around, I didn't see anything, but someone was still screaming. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit!' I mentally repeated while running. I kept my phone in my hand in case I needed to call the police, and I turned the corner just as the screaming stopped.

  My breath was heavy as I swallowed. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and there was something that smelt like blood in the air. I would have gone the opposite way, but there could be someone that needed my help, and I wasn't about to let that slide and they end up on the news the next day.

  Turning another corner, I saw a fence and walked along it until I got to the opened gate. Hiding the light from my phone, I peeked around the fence and froze. There were two people, both tall and were hugging, but what made me stop in my tracks was the carnage behind them.

  Bodies that were ripped to shreds laid scattered in a giant pool of orange-looking blood, and there were bones showing without any flesh on them. There were chunks of these bodies everywhere but they weren't human. No, they were more animalistic, more beastly, more-

  "....Devils." I mumbled while staring wide-eyed, and the two hugging spun on their heels to look at me. "A....kira?" My brows furrowed with confusion as I saw his face smeared with devil blood.

  "Who are you?!" The blond shouted while reaching into his long coat for something.

  "Taiyo?" Akira said lowly, sounding shocked as he grabbed his friend's arm to stop him. "What....What are you doing here?!"

  "Did you do this?" I questioned, seeing how there was also orange blood splattered on his bare chest.

  "Wait- Taiyo! I-I can explain!"

  "Akira, let me go! You heard her! She knows about devils!" The blond spoke, but I paid him hardly any attention as I waited for Akira to speak.

  "Are you a devil?" I asked quietly, feeling a tightness in my chest.

  "No! No, not....not exactly." Akira waved his hand. "I'm a Devilman. I-I have the body of a devil, but I still have my human heart, I swear." There was a pleading edge in his voice. "Please, I'm not a devil, but they were." He pointed to the corpses, and my eyes drifted to the blond.

  "And him?"

  "He's human. This-This is Ryo. Ryo, tell her. Tell her how I'm not a devil!" He looked at the blond, but he said nothing as he coldly stared at me. Sighing through my nose, I rubbed my forehead.

  "I believe you, no need for back-up." I calmly walked over and covered my hand with my sleeve. "This....actually happened to my grandfather as well. Of course, I was a kid at the time and I didn't believe it then, but I remember the stories." I said softly while wiping the blood from his face. "I guess this is the 'rational' explanation for your change."