Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Of course." She said rolling her eyes.

"So I was thinking that maybe we could have a movie night tonight or something. How does that sound?"

"No thanks. Can you leave me alone now?"

"Sure. Doc might come by soon to check on you."

"I don't need him to f*cking check on me. I am perfectly f*cking fine."

"Okay then."

I left the room and went to find Vince.

"What's wrong, Tesoro? Why do you look so sad?" He asked once he saw me.

"It's Adrianna. She's being mean and seems a bit.....detached."

"She probably just needs time." He said pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"Maybe. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I was about to go down to the basement."

"Oh." I said lacing my fingers with his.

"Yeah."

"I can't go with you, can I?"

"You know that answer to that, Moglie."

"It didn't hurt to ask." I shrugged.

"There is nothing down there for you to see." He said.

"Maybe seeing you hurt people in my honor turns me on." I said giving him a smirk.

"You trying to seduce me into letting you go?"

"Depends. Is it working?"

"Nope."

"You said that I didn't have to leave you. That I could stay by your side." I said sticking my lip out in a pout.

He sighed. "I did say that didn't I?"

"Yes, you did."

"Fine but you will not speak one word, you will not look at him, and you will do as I say. Understood?"

"Understood." I nodded.

I followed closely behind him as we left his office and walked down to the basement.

It was cold and damp and smelled like blood.

I spotted two unfamiliar men standing outside one of the cells. They were tall and a bit scary looking.

The second we reached the cell I felt everything change. The air felt even colder and Vince....

Vince felt colder too. His whole body tensed and his hands balled into fists. He was no longer Vincenzo Bianchi. He was now Il Diavolo. He was now the monster everyone feared...

But he was my monster. He was my devil and I was his angel. He's my darkness and I am his light.

I only managed to catch a glimpse of Esposito tied to a chair before Vince instructed me to stand outside the cell.

I stood with my back against the wall beside the cell door and just listened.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive or if I did manage to kill you." I heard Gianni say.

"Well I am very much alive and so is everyone else." Vince said.

"Yes, I thought I saw your beautiful wife for a second. How is she doing by the way?" I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

I closed my eyes and prayed and prayed that he was going to bring it up. I didn't know what I was going to do if he told Vince.

"She is perfectly fine."

"Mmmmm. I take it she didn't tell you."

"Didn't tell me what?" Vince growled as I began to shake.

"I mean I understand why she wouldn't tell you. She probably wants to keep it all to herself."

"What the f*ck are you talking about?" Vince growled. I could tell that he was slowly losing more and more control.

"We had a little fun when I had her."

Tears were rolling down my face.

"She really does have a golden p*ssy. I get it know. I get why your father tried to get some. I don't blame him."

I took off running as more tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't....I couldn't face Vince. Not now.

I ran and I didn't stop. I didn't stop until I was lost in the trees in our backyard. I sunk to the ground and leaned against a tree while I cried.

He wouldn't want me now. I was tainted. He has always been the only man to ever touch me but not anymore.

I didn't tell anyone what Gianni had done to me. It only happened once and I thought I could forget all about it and move on. I was good at hiding things and bottling up my feelings. I did it when Cristiano had me. I was a pro. I thought he'd be dead before he was able to bring it up and throw it in Vince's face.

I couldn't face Vince. I feared that he'd reject me. I feared that the Devil who had always protected me would now hate me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Unknown's POV)

Stupid bitch.

Always got what she wanted with just the bat of her eyelashes and her pretty f*cking smile. Ever since he saved her seven years ago I'd always heard people talk about her.

How nice she is. How f*cking beautiful she is. How she was gorgeous inside and out.

She had what belonged to me and I was going to take it all. I was going to get what belonged to me and she was going to get what she deserved.

Our plans might have turned to shit but I could still save it all. I could finish it.

I grinned to myself as I laid down and closed my eyes.

Tick....Tock

Tick....Tock

Your Queen's time is almost up.