Chapter 7

I kiss Kieran on the cheek as I leave the bar to check on the girls.

I unlock the door and I hear the quiet footsteps and a door slam shut.

"Viv, Elsa, it's me Aspen." I say in a calm voice, as the closet door closest to me creeks open and Elsa emerges from it and embraces me in a hug.

I pick her up and set her on the kitchen counter. As I walk over to the closet, I see a small puddle below Viv and she is shaking with fear, until she sees my face.

"Oh Vivi sweetie lets get you to the bath." I pick her up and walk with her held close to my chest and then to the bathroom.

Elsa follows behind and walks into a small laundry room and grabs out the Melanie Martinez tee shirts that they use as night shirts and gets undressed and into the bath.

 "Aspen?'' Viv says in her quiet little mouse voice. "Yes princess?" 

"Please stay with us." I look into the fragile girls eyes and say "I'm never gonna leave you girls." Viv grabs my neck and gives me a tight hug.

After the bath I brush the girls hair and get them in there night tee's.

A-Hey I got here safely and the girls have had there baths :) <3

K- okay thanks so much ;) you coming back to the bar?

A- No Ren I was actually wondering if you could take Fern and Cal home for me:/ 

K- Okay ,is everything okay ?

A-Yeah I just have to take care of something :)

K- In that case no problem :)

I put my phone away and then take the girls back to there rooms and tuck them in.

"Aspen Can you sing us a lullaby?" Elsa asks and Vivian nods. "Sure why not."

"A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain

Softly blows over Lullaby Bay,

It fills the sails of boats that are waiting,

Waiting to sail your worries away

  It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain,

And your boat waits down by the quay.

The winds of night sdo softly are sighing,

Soon they will fly your troubles to sea.  

  So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain,

Wave goodbye to cares of the day,

And watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain

Sail far away from Lullaby Bay."

By the end of the song the girls are passed out so I walk into the laundry room and grab out a white tee shirt of Kieran's and pull my pants off and my crop top.

I brush my hair out and look in the mirror. My bruises are mostly gone, but they are still faintly there.

Ren's shirt is barley covering my butt, I hope he doesn't mind. I walk into his room and flop into his queen size bed and engulf myself into his blankets.

He smells so much like home. I have fallen in love with him from the day we met. I'm going to kiss him tonight.

*3 hours pass 12:30 am*

*door gently squeaks as opened*

I pretend that I am asleep, as he walks into the room. I hear a gasp. I have my eyes barley opened, but I can see him, looking me up and down.

"Aspen?" he say in a whisper and grabs my shoulder.

"Kieran your home! Surprise!"  I say and smile, he smiles and says " I'll be back I need a shower."

"Don't make me wait all day." I chuckle as he walks out of the room. I spring up and peek out the door.

The door is open a crack and I see him remove his shirt, revealing his chest and stomach. He doesn't work out, but I guess years of fighting people off has its ups and downs.

He flings his perfectly shaggy hair out of his eyes and slips off his pants and boxers. I go back to the bed to stop things from being awkward later.

A few minutes pass and I hear the shower shut off and him leave the shower. The laundry room door opens and shuts and I hear the dryer door shut and the door comes open again.

In emerges Kieran with only some boxers, his hair still wet, and smelling like a males cologne model.

He comes over to the bed and lays on the opposite side of me. I role over and cuddle close to his chest.

He looks down at me and says "You look so cute in my tee shirt Azzy."

"I know I do." I say in a cocky voice  as I look up and get lost, watching his lips.

I hike my leg to the other side of his body and sit on his stomach. We look at each other and he bites his bottom lip and I go in for the kiss as he does the same.

I wish I could say it was short and sweet, but it wasn't. It was passionate and his hands trailed up and down my back and grabbed my butt while we made out. I had my fingers in his hair.

He change the position we were in and groped my chest. I never felt more alive, "A..A..Aspen?" Ren said out of breath.

"Yes Kieren?'' I said seeking air as well.

"I think we should stop for the night." he said as he gently kissed me on the lips.

"Agreed." I said as crawled off of his lap and laid back down and held his chest. 

He was right to stop us. We are still very young and I want to wait but not much longer...

I have fallen deeply and utterly in love with Kieran and don't ever want to let him go...

He kisses me on the forehead and we dose off...