Chapter 6

WARNING!!!!! BEFORE YOU READ!
THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME PARTS THAT SOME AUDIENCES MAY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING!
*Kieran's POV*
This past week, Spring Break, has been the best week of my entire life, just after meeting my sisters for the first time. It all started when Aspen texted me at 4:30 in the morning.

Flashback

A- Hey :) <3

My phone buzzes, waking me up. I roll over and check my phone. I smile as Aspen's name flashes across the screen.

K- HRU beautiful? <3

A- I'm ok been thinking. Wanna hang this week? It is Spring Break!

K- Sure. Can I bring Viv and Elsa?

A- Yeah! I'd love to see them! Cal and Fern wanna talk with you too!

I bite my lip nervously. Although her brother was cool and helped me, I was terrified of him.

K- Okay. Tomorrow @12?

A- Sure, let's meet at The Laz.

The Lazarith, or The Laz for short, was the biggest hangout spot for teens. It was an arcade/restaurant. It wasn't too expensive and the perfect place to take Viv and Elsa.

My phone buzzes again.

A- Is that okay?

K- Yeah.

A- Well, I'm going to head to bed. Cya tomorrow! Bai!

I smile and fall back asleep.

End Flashback

I smile as the events of that night replay in my mind as I mix the drinks for the couple at the bar.

I worked for my uncle Merlin at his club, The Mer. The pay was well and before I started working at the bar, I was a server.

I look into the crowd of people grinding on the dancefloor. Guys grip girls hips, holding them close and obviously aroused by the movement of the women.

A man orders a Sex on the Beach and a vodka on ice.

I quickly make the two drinks as he pays for them.

I hand the drinks to him and watch as he walks off.

My phone buzzes.

A- WYD

I quickly reply to Aspen and put my phone back.

I wipe the counters of the bar down and wait for more customers.

"Ren!" I look up at the sound of Aspen's angelic voice. She's wearing shorts, that are way too short for a place like this, and a neon green crop top made her skin seem to glow and her boobs appear bigger.

Cal and Fern follow behind her, Fern practically dragging Cal.

"Hey, Azzy." I look behind her and smile at Cal and Fern. "Would you two like a drink?"

They nod. "Strongest thing you got."

I pour them each a shot of Bacardi 151  and hand them their drink.

Aspen sits at the bar and smiles at me as her brother and Fern head to the dancefloor after downing their drinks.

"How are you," she inquires.

"I'm okay. Just working and trying to keep my mind off of stuff. How about you?"

"Worried about Elsa and Viv. How are they by the way?"