I NEED MAC AND CHEESE

(Edited: 7/07/17)

Emmi's P.O.V

I am back living with daddy! Two days after Valentine's Day I went back home. Dad told me he was just stressing and that it wasn't my fault, but we both know it was!

I sat in the game room playing Call Of Duty Zombies.

"Die you stupid brain eater!" I yelled at the Telly, shooting the zombie, viciously.

"Emmi chill!" Dad yelled from the living room.

"I'm chill!" I yelled back.

"Okay! Now stop yelling!"

"But I love yelling!"

"OhemG me as well!"

He's so weird, like how am I even related to him?

I continued playing my game, yelling just to see if he would get mad, or anything, he didn't. I just heard his Telly getting louder and louder, probably trying to drown out my yelling.

"Emmi get your trainers, we're going to Uncle Harry's." Dad instructed.

"Do I have to come?" I asked, focusing on my game.

"Yes. Come on!" Dad cheered, excitingly.

I groaned.

"Now get off the game! Get your trainers!" Dad said, impatiently.

"After the round please?" I begged, shooting zombies. "Yes, headshot!"

"No!" He whined.

"Why?" I whined back.

"I need macaroni and cheese!" Dad yelled. I kept on playing the game. "Emmi!"

"The round ends in like two minutes." I told him, like chill dad.

"I need macaroni and cheese!" Dad repeated.

"Can't you make some yourself?" I asked.

"No!" He yelled. "And I'm just really bored."

"Fair enough. Oh, look the round is over! It wasn't that hard to wait was it?" I teased, talking to him like a little kid.

He crossed his arms. I turned the Xbox off. I walked to the front door and slipped my toms on. I skipped out to the car, dad walking behind me.

"When can we see Uncle Niall?" I asked, buckling up.

"Maybe they can come over tomorrow?" Dad suggested.

Today was Saturday, tomorrow would be Sunday.

"Okay!" I agreed, happily.

We drove to Uncle Harry's house and I just talked about random stuff, I don't even know, I don't think my dad was really listening. We pulled up to Uncle Harry's driveway, and I hopped out of the car, following behind dad.

"What if Uncle Harry won't make you macaroni?" I asked.

"Harreh would do anything for me!" Dad shouted.

Dad ran up to the door and just walked in and started screaming.

"Honey, I'm home!" Dad screamed in a very female voice.

"BOO BEAR!" Uncle Harry screamed.

Dad ran into his arms.

"Hello, Emmi." Uncle Harry said, smiling at me.

I smiled up at him. Literally up, because I'm five and I look like I'm only five inches compared to them!

"So, what are you guys up to?" Uncle Harry asked, walking towards the living room, but dad left us and went into the kitchen.