School

(edited: 7/6/17)

coming back and editing. I didn't know you wore uniforms in the UK whoops 😅

Emmi's P.O.V

Today was the first day of first grade. I was not excited at all. Chevron, Charlie, Chris, Paige and Abby were in pre- kindergarten. Darcy was in first with Tommy, Lilly and I. Dylan is in second. The rest weren't in school.

I put on the dress Lilly and I picked out. Eleanor wanted us to match, because it would be "cute", it took forever for Lilly and I to agree. We finally agreed on a navy blue and white striped dress. The skirt was white with on stripe of navy blue at the bottom. We wore our navy blue Toms. When my clothes were on, I went downstairs.

"Good morning, Ems!" Daddy greeted me.

"Morning, daddy." I said, tiredly.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"I wish Chevron was in my grade." I sighed.

"I know, but you'll make plenty of friends!" Dad assured me. "So what would you like for breakfast?"

"Chocolate!"

"Nice try. How about cereal?" He asked.

"Fine,"

He got out the cereal, milk and bowl. He made the cereal for me, then put it at my spot on the island. Lilly came downstairs in her dress matching mine. Dad made a bowl for her and Tommy.

"Dad!" Tommy called from the bathroom.

"Coming, Tommy!" Dad said, running to the bathroom.

"I'm so excited, Darcy and I have the same class!" Lilly cheered.

"I'm in that class, too!" I said, excitingly.

Lilly just made a disgusted face. I sighed, I don't know why, but Lilly just doesn't seem to like me.

Tommy came in wearing a navy blue collared shirt and white jean shorts.

Tommy sat down, and started eating his cereal. I finished mine, and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth. Eleanor came in to put my hair in a bun.

I went to my room and got my Hello Kitty backpack. I went into the living room and played on my iPod.

"It's time to go!" Daddy said.

"Okay," I replied, locking my iPod, and setting it on the coffee table.

We all walked out to the car.

"Okay, cheese!" Eleanor said, taking a picture of us in front of the school.

I smiled, showing my baby teeth. I haven't lost one tooth yet. Then Eleanor had us take a picture, walking up to the school holding hands. Tommy was in the middle. After we were done taking pictures, they walked us up to the school. All the kids were in the gym, sitting with their class. Eleanor and dad dropped us off with our class.

"Bye, daddy!" I said, hugging him.

"Bye, Emmi. Be good." He told me.

"I will," I said.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you, too." I said.

I stopped hugging him and sat where the lady told me.

"Darcy!" Lilly squealed.

"Lilly!" Darcy squealed.

They ran up and hugged each other. I saw daddy and Harry smiling. Then I saw Charlie, Chris and Chevron. I got up and ran to them.