Humble Beginnings.

I held the 2 things that were dearest to me and and got up taking one last glance at my room. I wanted to leave just already but I slumped back again on the dirty floor what I had done just kept coming back to me in flashes I had seemed to have lost all my will to live. My coven was no longer that great as it has always seemed. It was now just a bunch of old generational witches and their warlock husbands who had nowhere to go or they would have. I knew that our coven was nearly dissolved it had no one of the higher order who could run the coven if something were to happen to me now remaining in it. All the important leaders tried their best to save; My Coven, Our Coven but they could not as whatever they tried was always in vain so they did the next best thing; they left.

They knew that I was now a lost cause since I never came out of my room. My once pristine room now became cluttered mess of absolute garbage. I never really showered just sat and stared into nothingness. I stopped attending any meetings important or not I just had stopped. Nothing really mattered to me anymore. Although I was stinking like shit. But I never once changed my position. The status of the MoonStone Coven slowly started dwindling and spiraling fast in a downward motion. But the murmurs could be heard even in my room.

There were various rumours and different attitudes towards me, a majority of them hated me. Obviously their lives literally depended on me. Because I being the oldest Elder member and a primordial witch I had linked my entire coven to myself through a one way binding spell. Through that I could send them magic that gave them the necssary magic they needed as witches draw theor magic from their ancestors. And since I was the oldest witch all magic was drawn through me through the ancestral link. Everyone whom I knew came to coax me out of that darkness that I was in. Especially members from the other sections that governed our coven, the healers, the special witches or the ones who came in from other countries and had different specialities, and even the new additions to my coven.

I just wanted everything to stop. I just felt very very angry on myself, the Source, my problems and everything in general but it seemed that I was always too tired to even shout, scream or fight. I had no fight left in me anymore I had just given up on the thought of winning back anything. Because with the wrongs I had done everyone whom I cherished had to bear the consequences. I had drawn a barrier onto my room with whatever magic I had only for the strongest reasons so that nobody could enter the shithole that I had made if my room.

What I had done was so bad that it had caused a ripple effect in the universe. And apparently it was so bad that many of my own people who were dead. All of them being children below 18 some of them the last of their bloodline, as well as many new born kids that too not only from my coven but from other covens and other realms as well. Needless to say I had blood on my hands and that too of innocent kids. Could it get any worse. This thought plagued me day and night. I could feel the anger that simmered under the skins of each and every parent who had lost their child. And right now what I wanted was just to take myself out of existence.

Yet I got up and opened the door. I had to leave this place soon yet I did not have even a shred of will to face the faces of the innocent people who had blindly put all of their faith and trust in me. I opened the door to my room and started to take slow steps from my bedroom to the corridor that led to the foyer. I had two sets of flight of stairs from each side, I took one side and started to slowly come down I purposely closed my eyes so as to not see the faces of disgust my own people would have for me. I came down to the last step and opened my eyes. And what I saw just blew my mind...

A/N : I know guys this is a smol chap but so sorry guys I have to make way for the bigger and the better chapter.

Anyways please make sure to show your kind love towards my book.
* Song above is Stay by Rihanna was stuck in my brain while I wrote this chapter.