Author note

Hey guys,

Hope you're having a nice day. I wanted to write for a long time, but my thoughts were scrambled and there were too many storylines going on in my head. After a long debate within myself I found the courage start this book. Feel free to read and pls do comment or message so that I can improve myself as well. Thank you all 🤗🤗🤗

————————————————————————
                                     One

What is love?

During her 23 years of existance Elpis never cared to ponder her heart and mind to answer the question. Having a life that others would be jealous of, she knew she was blessed. A loving couple as parents, a over protective brother and a sister like sister in law. A naughty angel as a nephew, she could never ask for anything more. Right? The answer is no.

As she saw more and more fairy tale weddings and as the person who organised and made so many bride's faily tale wedding a reality, she never questioned what love is, instead she wanted to be loved, she wanted a fairy tale for herself.

Staring at satin ribbions of different colours, sizes and designs for decorating the marriage hall, she couldn't concentrate and decide to pick one. She could feel a headache forming right after her short call with her mom. Elpis loved her mom, so much, but she just couldn't tolerate when her mom is trying to pry into her private life.
"Elle" her secretary barged into her office which is the second biggest room in their office turned apartment carrying papers in one hand and carrying coffee with right mix of milk, sugar in another "Yes elps, I was wondering when you would ask for your petrol" elpis gave a greatful look, having Elle her long term friend as her secretary had its perks, like now, knowing she wanted a caffeine fill. "Ells, you know my mom can be so much to handle at times. I just don't know how to say that my last try in relationship went downhill" with a expeated sigh she took the coffee from Elle.
Elle taking a seat in opposite chair kept the papers on the table and looked at the ribbion mess on it, "you could always be blunt about it, like just say it" "how? Like 'mom Brandon and I didn't workout, he thought I wasn't giving much time for our relationship, and as I caught him with his colleague in a compromising position, we are no more together' is that how I should put it??" She gave Elle a irriated look.
"Ohoo elps no you can go with a simpler version of it like 'Mom me and Brandon are no more together' would convey the same message darling".
Elpis rolled her eyes "As if she would leave at that, she is the worst gossip queen I've ever met ells. She literally wants to know everything"
Atleast her coffee comforted her a little. "I was going through Mr. & Mrs. Clark's wedding plans, the bride wanted the hall to be decorated with flowers and ribbons. And they want a beach wedding." She said indicating her mom topic was over, and jumping to work. She had a delighted smile, how can she not, she saw the couples, even a blind could tell the couples were smitten. "Aha about that, the beach resort we usually book are doing some modifications so they can't accept any bookings for six months" when Elle  said this casually elpis was about to splutter the coffee she sipped. "What the hell els, no body informed me about this, six months ? Like hell, Clark's wedding is in three months, and we have to be prepared its a huge event for us, if this is a success, it is literally an advertisement by itself" she started typing rapidly on her laptop trying to find any mail from the resort to confirm the bomb Elle  just dropped.
"Chill elps I know how important this marriage is, the resort management called today to inform this. And don't worry we'll find another resort" at least she was little organised.
"Elle how can we just find another one? In such short notice, their marriage is a featival. Three full days of featival and they are Clark's they can't get married in any resort, it has to be a good one." She slumped reading the mail that resort management had just sent.
"Elps I know how important this marriage is to you, don't worry I assure you, we'll find a resort suitable for their marriage. Trust me. I'm taking the job of finding it myself" saying that ella left her office.
Elpis could only hope that what ella said could become true.

Hey guys,
As I said earlier I really need someone to go through this work and give feedback. It would really be helpful. I hope someone takes time and read this, I tried to write before and didn't continue as there was no readers and no response. I hope and pray to god this one won't turn out like that.