Chapter 5

'So this is awkward am going to my room' Ariana said. The fact is I though I was really something more than I am special but it's just a horrible feeling I was wrong. What the fuck did I get to myself I said in my pillow.

Oh yeah that's because she is running my life by my adopted fake stranger celebrity. Ugh great I got my self esteem down, and not my fault but now with pain pretty pathetic.

'So then I settled with Ari she was really depressed of what I said.

Ari sweetie I didn't mean it am so sorry I didn't know you felt that way I said. Oh really wow. Since when did you not know about a teenager's age how they felt like me?

Am sorry I was scared everything I said I thought you were sleeping but you weren't. But am so sorry I mean it I was just saying that because you were not listening so sorry.

"It's okay but I'll get you back."  Please no I don't want you to do pranks on you in the second day that your here I said. No no matter what I do I will get you back don't be so surprised when I get you back I said.

The next day morning Gabbie left to work so she leaves me in charge of the house. So I woke up yawning tired of last night, 'well it's a new day time to prank Gabbie.

I set up all the equipment for the door so Gabbie can walk in And yell at me and scream so she can get me back but she won't. Am little miss perfect, ha omg can't wait for her reaction.