Chapter 4

The next morning

Ari was sleeping still peacefully and it was the perfect time to wake her up since Liza is here. 'So that's her?" Liza asks, yeah like omg she is so adorable she... Liza interrupted me, so you weren't actually kidding me you adopted her? She says.

What she's cute isn't she? I said happy. Yeah like look at that Liza turns and she was gone, um about that where did she go? Liza said silently.

Omg she was just there what the hell I said. I'll find her I looked at Liza and went to her bed, but she was no where to be seen. I scream and went to Liza, SHE IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!" WHAT you lost a sixteen year old kid?

Omg it's all my fault for everything when I adopted her I said crying.

No Gabbie don't say that she's probably in... LIZA! Liza got scared panicking and I didn't yell at her where she was.

I made her dream come true. I was so proud of myself especially when I didn't know where she was, but I didn't have any idea where the heck she was.

Omg Liza can I get a picture with you? Ariana said with my phone unlocked But how did she unlock it. Wow a picture with me? I feel special she said with her voice crack, I hope she is loving this little apartment of mine and living here.

Which especially Liza that has been going here for a while since I met her. Damn Gabbie is my day gone good meeting your new child or what?

My face was fading away fast to a frown. What's wrong Gabbie? Liza asked me weird, nothing is wrong I just don't know what exactly I would do without you I said.

"Gabbie is okay look at her Ariana said.