Escaped

I sat on my bed reading the slip of paper over and over again.

Her number was scribbled on it, with a Polaroid taped on it.

My 13th birthday. She had surprised me with Fall Out Boy concert tickets.

That was also the day she got adopted.

I brought the picture to my Polaroid section and placed it on the wall. Satisfied, I walked downstairs and greeted Brendon. It was like walking into another dimension, as I walked into the kitchen. It smelled strongly of pancakes and other breakfast items.

"The guys crashed here last night. They're still asleep, so you can wake them up if you want," Brendon explained.

I thought about it for a little. "Can I go out to Urielectric?"

Brendon's smiled, "Sure thing kiddo, just don't go breaking anything." I smile as I nod and walk to the outdoors. The pool was beatiful, well the whole house was anyway aswell.

I went into Urielectric and flicked the lights on, the lighting set a mood. I can't describe it, but it was relaxing. I went over to the drumset, and a pair of drumsticks were sitting on the top of the snare drum.

I began to play a slow beat, which resulted in me playing Immortals while signing.

I was too focused on the loud rhythm to realize a small group of people had entered the studio. I shrugged it off and closed my eyes, continuing the song.

I ended and wiped the small drops off sweat that had formed on my head from playing in an extremely hot room.

An applause had erupted from in front of me, so I took a dramatic bow.

I had usually ended up screwing up the songs when I played them, however this time I didn't. Maybe I had a confidence boost, that I've never had before. Maybe I was over excited. Who knew, but for all I cared, I was free. I has escaped something I called my past. Yet it may haunt me, I can imagine it won't.

A/N soooo, I'm super duper sorry that I haven't updated in about two weeks, maybe three, or more I dunno. School is a jerk:/. Anyway, follow my instagrams, @twentyonegoldendays ● @ava_the_mad_seahorse ● @pine.gloss ■ if you want my Snapchat it's: @squirrelliving