chapter seven

So this whole thing between Peter and I feels right though it's been three days only, he does the cutest most unexpected things for me like yesterday he wrote me a full on letter about how he feels about me and that honestly felt great to read. Who knew Peter had a thing for gingers and I'd get back on the dating horse? None of us really thought about that, though no one knows about us yet- the group just knows we're good.

It's my first day back and also my last day of school, the hospital had me held hostage for all these tests and put me into therapy for two days just to make sure I wasn't traumatized but then who wouldn't be when a man was trying to rape you?

Down the hall and into the cafeteria with out hands linked to one another, no back pockets and no posse, just us and our hands intertwined as if they will never let go "Well well well, what do we have here?" Greg had his foot on the bench while Ginny sat below him, two peas in a pod

"You look better, I'd say you look great but both of you look like you got into a fight you lost." Ginny- Ginger and I touched hands and down into our secret hand shake, two best friends dating guys who are also two best friends. It's great but if one falls apart it'll be hell on all of us because we were all great- iconic- legendary. Everything

"My girl offered to cover up the black eye, told her I'd rather live to tell the tail, the night I saved her after she beat the shit out of the old man" He bragged, but it was cute

Everything about Peter Kavinsky was perfect. He was no douche, he was a jerk but to others that aren't his own, he protects the things he loves, he nurtures them and would never leave them behind. Peter Kavinsky has a good heart and everyone underestimates him just because he's the jock package- captain and the whole crew thing, the girlfriend, the best friend- it's as if this weren't real.

"Let's kick it tonight?" I offered, I partied a lot long before I met these two party hosts, they knew and they loved it.

"What's your idea of fun? Now don't make it all sappy-"

"Stop talking, you talk too much" My hand in his face so he'd be quiet, he has no off button whatsoever

"Oh, alright" Everybody laughed and it made me feel home

"The beach, 5pm til the sun shines"

I was now declared the party queen by Greg, though Peter calls me the Goddess of all. It's all just perfect to me. But nothing is ever perfect, but the feeling is what makes it perfect. Everything going on with me went round, the world didn't stop it continued to move in ways it never did before. Everything was different.

"You partying tonight?" Mom knew, she was cool about just had to make sure I made it home alive and not at her hospital with a bottle down my throat- she's a cool mom who's righting her wrongs, it's good to have her back after years of burying herself in work after dad. It was crazy

I nodded posing in my outfit "You look wonderful sweetie, you know the rules make sure you use them" emphasizing on them and by that she means protection but little did she know I already have that in my system!

Peter reached out for my hand, waved goodbye to everybody in the house. My brother stood outside the door like a gentleman "Thank yo-"

"Listen up P-ter" Khaleesi paused to look at mom to make sure that the coast was clear "You take care of her, that's my girl"

I laughed at that, Peter nodded and whispered something into my brothers ear that none of them wouldn't dare tell me. But whatever it was I'm just glad that Peter has this brotherly bond with Khal, but as soon as my Marine brothers find out that's where the going gets tough! My siblings are all flying over for this big surgeon people party- mom's getting this Medallion for Scientific Achievement, great things come to those who work for it and mom, well she's worked for this her whole like and this'll be her third award, all in hopes that one day a Harper- Avery award will come to hand! I wore black jean shorts and just a triangle bra bathing suit so I can steal one of Peter's hoodies and jackets piled in the back of his car. There was one thing no one- not even my boyfriend knew about me. I surf. Well I stopped after watching The Shallows, God I love Blake Lively, favorite actress of all time!

"Look at that, the wannabe icons come to play" Chris, one of Lara Jean's best friends blurted as Lara Jean forced a smile before walking away. Ouch.

The group we had sat around our own campfire, blankets over our shoulders as we leaned against our significant others, red solo cups in our hands filled with all sorts of booze you could imagine. First day of summer and I'm right where I'd want to be, I didn't have to step on any people to get where I was, I enjoyed it even the most embarrassing ones. May our senior year be filled with hope, greatness, adventures, success and a lot of love.

"Summer plans anybody? "Ginny was once shy but I'd brought out the thing that hid behind her

"Well for starters I'm going to spend a month in Cancun with your family- your dad is terrifying" Greg, scared for the first time? I guess cockiness doesn't beat this one today

Jackson rose his cup to testify "Canada, visiting my mom" Jackson's parents weren't split, their jobs gave them a big house, money for the bills, the money for his siblings schools

"How about you two?" They looked over at Peter and I as we looked at each other

"next we we're going to Boston for her mom's surgeon award, she's kick ass by the way. I'll be looking at colleges, KC's going to Hawaii for Pearl Harbor. Am I forgetting something?" Peter took the words out of my mouth

"We're going to the Hamptons and I'll be teaching this guy how to surf, no out of the country yet. But I wanna take him to Scotland"