🔥_27_🔥

Thank you very much guys for reading,voting,commenting, and supporting my story. I will not reach this without you guys. Thank you _kangseulgi KimStar28 SM_Kookie sooyan_marian Gummie_Bunnie gellyymited_. Sorry guys if I cannot mention those who are also supporting this story.

 Sorry guys if I cannot mention those who are also supporting this story

Now lets start the chapter

.
.
.

Nathalie's pov

While we resting at the bed and using cellphone, me scrolling at my social media accounts, and jungkook is playing ROS (RULES OF SURVIVAL).

I recieved a message from unknown number.

090********

(If you and your sisters will not stay away from Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin, we will make your life miserable again like the life before you become NERDS.)

I got scared because of what I have read but I'm more scared for my sisters because I dont want them to suffer like the way I suffered before.

(Who is this? Where did you get my number? What do you want from us? What are you saying?)

(Uh cmon Nathalie, Have you already forgot me? Have you forgot about our past because of JUNGKOOK?)

After I read those words, I already know who is it.

I become more scared because I know what they can do to us even you can say that we can defend ourselves by doing martial arts.

(Dont you ever come back again just to make our life miserable again. If you want to make us suffer do it to ME and dont include my sisters.)

(Oh my god Nath is being WONDERWOMAN again.)

(Dont call me by my nickname it disgusting and we are not close anymore. You also dont have the right to tell me what should I do.)

(Why NATH are you mad now? Oh cmon Nath have you forget that you are my PROPERTY?)

(I'm not your property anymore because I already forgot you and your friends and the MISTAKES that you have done to me. I also have MOVE ON already.)

(Okay if thats what you say but dont forget that everything I, WE want, we get. I almost forgot to say that you look so hot and sexy today.)

After I read the "YOU LOOK SO HOT AND SEXY TODAY." I look around our room to check if someone is watching us but there's none.

Jungkook noticed that I'm uncomfortable at my place.

"Is there something wrong? Are you alright?" He asked

"Yes I'm fine. Just ignore me and continue on what you are doing." I said then I smile

Then he continues to play at his cellphone.

I decided to chat Kathleen to tell about what happened earlier.

💕Kathleen💕

(Kathleen they're are back.)

(Who?)

(The one who make my life
miserable.)

(No this cant be Nath unnie. How did you know that they are back?)

(He message me and it feels like they are watching our every movements with the boys.)

(So what will we gonna do now Nath unnie? Should we tell this to Kyky?)

(I think we should but maybe not now. If you think there's something wrong there tell me right away okay?)

(Okay unnie. But we will wander later right? Should we cancel it?)

(I dont know either Kath. But if we will cancel it maybe the boys will notice that we are hiding something.)

(Lets just wait it later for the final descision. Bye Kath rest properly.)

(Okay unnie. You should also rest unnie. Bye unnie love you.)

(Love you too.)

After I message Kath I decided to sleep because it is still 1:00 p.m.

I put my cellphone to the table that is near our bed and start to sleeeeepppppppp.

To be continued...................

A/N

I'm so sorry guys for the late update. Sorry for those wrong grammars and if there are alots of typos and mistakes. Thank you again guys for supporting my story. I PURPLE YOU

GUYS DONT STOP STREAMING AT TWICE TT. WE NEED TO USE ALL OF OUR EFFORTS TO MAKE IT UP TO 400 MILLION VIEWS.

-magandang cute at dyosa pang author

August 22, 2018