🔥_4_🔥

Nathalie pov

I got slipped because someone tripped.

All my foods are now on the ground.

My sisters helped me to stand up.

I glanced at those guys and those bitches direction and I saw them laughing.

I know that Lisa did intentionally tripped me but because I didnt want a fight, I just stand up and go to the cr.

Thank god I bring some extra clothes because I already know that someone will trick us.

When I reached the cr I went inside the cubicle and start to change.

[This school let their students to wear everything thry want to wear.]

My sisters are at the cafeteria still eating.

After I change, I go out from the cubiclr.

I wash my face because some of the food on my tray went to my face.

Then I go out from the bathroom and go towards our next class.

But I texted my sister before I totally went out of the cr.

Then they started to worried because they said that those Lisa is not at the cafeteria.

But I dont care. I jusr go out from the bathroom and start to walk.

While I am walking I felt that someone is following me so I just walked faster but I felt that it walked faster so I just run.

But I stop at my locker because I will get my another book.

Then someone texted me I got confused who is it because it just numbers but I still looked at the message.

"Hey nerdie I know you will read this message. I just want you to know that you are not accept here. And I want you to know that we did something at your sisters. They are looked beagar because of yheir look. Dont worry they will got more worst looked."

Oh my gad I dont know what will I do because I starting to panick but I still texted that number to ask where are they.

"Dont do it to them. Just do it to me if you want. Where are they? Please dont do anything to them." I texted

"We're still here at the cafeteria and hurting your sisters."

After I read those words I just run to the cafeteria to check what happened to my sisters.

I arrive here at the cafeteria.

I saw my sisters kneeling at the ground and their clothes is all wet and dirty so I just run towards them.

I dont carw even thwre are many students blocking my way.

Kyline pov

Unnie Nath just twxted us that she will go now to our next class, SCIENCE.

We got worried because Lisa is not there with those two bitches and those guys.

We already know their profile because we search it.

They are pretty popular here, at this school because they used to bully some students.

We also saw those guys at their profile.

Those guys are badboys and playboys.

Now back to our conversation......

But unnie Nath said that she will take care of herself.

So just agree to her and continue to eat.

Buw while we are eating someone slam their hand at our table.

We already know who is it. It is just the two bitches.

"Hey nerdies are you stalking us. Dont ever mess up with us. You dont know what we can do to you." Jennie said then pulled unnie Kath's hair

Unnie Kath cant fight for her because unnie Nath said that we shouldnt make an any fights today.

Then Rose pulled my hair too.

Then she get my food tray and slam the foods on my face and to my whole body.

I cant do anything even I can fight back because Im too embarassed now.

Then we are now kneeling down and facing the ground.

Thwn unnie Nath yelled.

"Hey stop it." She yelled that make our face looked up

"Unnie Nath." We yelled in sync

Then she is now here at our side and asking if we are alright then unnie Kath and I just nod even its not alright.

I know that she know that we are not okay so she helped us to stand up and go to cr.

Jennie pov

THEY JUST WALK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just like an nerd, No really a NERD,SLUT,UGLY,AND JUST A PIECE OF SHIT.

"Hey Jennie what will we gonna do next?" Rose ask me

"I alreasy know what we will do next." I said while smirking

Jungkook pov

"Hey stop it." Nathalie yelled

"Unnie Nath." Kathleen and Kyline yelled in sync

We already know their names because they introduce themselves awhile ago DUHH...

I got shocked because we dont know that they treat each other like that.

"Hey Jiminie can you search their profile now." I said to Jimin.................

TO BE CONTINUED...........

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY EVEN ITS NOT THAT SUPER INTERESTING LIKE OTHER STORY.

SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR IS WRONG AND IF THERE ARE MANY ERRORS,MISTAKES, AND TYPOS

I HOPE YOU ENJOY TO READ THIS STORY. PLEASE DONT FORGET VOTE AND COMMENT.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

❤❤❤

ANNYEONG❤SARANGHE

-magandang cute at dyosa pang author

JUNE 18 2018