Part 3.- 'Come Back to Me'

      It had been over 6 weeks until Techi was able to move and realize about the letter.

Hirate Yurina was smoking an unfiltered cigarette while reading the letter. The wound on her right shoulder still hurt, but it hurt more than Memi had left her. As she was reading the letter her tears ran down her cheeks automatically without even asking permission to come out of her tearful eyes.

The letter said the following:

    'Having met you has been my greatest treasure. Discovering what I feel for you, feel these feelings that started so fast. For you, you have been my miracle. It saddens me not to say goodbye to you before, not to have given you the news that I was promoted and that now I will also be in front of the Battle.

I see the panorama of all this and I wonder where we are, what are we for the world? That's where I realize that we only have you and me, others do not know anything about us and only look at us like more of the bunch ...

I ask for more minutes to see you, contemplate your face and feel your gaze on me. How funny, is not it? That time separates us and is the same who is responsible for meeting us again in the future.

I felt death when they were told me that you had been wounded in battle, I did not know all this before, but the feeling of fear of losing someone is overwhelming.

Feeling that they split me in two, a weakness that I did not know and yet I embraced and motivated me to be strong and enlist myself too.

It breaks my heart to see you struggling and to wait for you to return in those conditions. I admire too much your courage and  your brave heart, that's why I have to clear my fears.

I promised myself not to lose you again and I also fight.

I looked at the sky and it's not blue, I do not feel sad but I'm not happy either. It color is reddish off announcing it farewell. I should do the right thing with you and let you go this time.

This letter is not a goodbye between us, but a 'see you later', we'll see us soon.

I admit that I am one of the bunch, but I am yours.

When she finished reading the letter, Techi gulped because she knew Memitan had told her everything she feel in that letter. She kept it and was already beginning to think about how to get to where Memi was.

Suddenly YuiPon interrupted Techi's thoughts as she entered in her office.

Yuipon: We're ready, we have to leave-