Part 1.- I saw her. I fall in Love.

Techi Kun was a high ranking Soldier, she had experience in battle strategies

Techi Kun was a high ranking Soldier, she had experience in battle strategies. But hated the idea of ​​starting a war. Her personality was peaceful and all her colleagues admired her for that. What they didn't know was how empty her life was since she did not have anyone to share pleasant moments with, all her companions were joking despite knowing she was the battalion's star soldier.

But it was that time on a sunny afternoon in April when they presented the nurses who came from different cities to attend to affected soldiers. Techi saw her and fell in love with her. She didn't know her name immediately, but she knew that anywhere she would recognize her. Soon Hirate kun was looking for the lower-ranking soldier named Neru San, who had taken care of transferring the nurses.

Techi: Who is she? - asked with interest.

Neru: Oh, you've already been interested in one of them, uh- she said at the moment when she was making Techi blush. - Her name is Memi comes from Nagano, she is intelligent and knows how to get around anywhere. By the way it is difficult for someone to call your attention- said

Techi just smiled and walked away with the satisfaction of knowing her name: Memi, so she could name her every night before going to sleep.

The illusion that that new arrival had awakened in Techi opened a world of possibilities.

Where one of the bad days Techi injured her leg in battle.

Neru san to know of your interest in Memi, I send this nurse to assist you.

Memi opened the curtains to meet face to face with that Soldier of greater rank, the one that many feared. She was a legend and now she was in front of her. She had heard so much about that soldier that of course she wanted to meet her, but she was not sure how impressed she would be when she met her. Hirate kun wore her hair a little long but with a ponytail. She was too handsome. Her body was slender, but with little muscular. The muscles were tense.

Techi was resting peacefully. Memi came over to watch her leg, then she tried to touched her gently to know exactly how the Soldier felt.

 But someone held her hand before she touch the leg. It was Techi's strong hand who stopped her.

Techi: What are you trying to do? -

Memi was surprised when she asked that.

Memi: They sent me to treat the injury of Hirate kun leg.

Techi: I'm fine, but I can't walk at the moment and don't use the formality with me, ok? -

Memi: So that's not mean be "fine", let me cure you- said in a peaceful and suggestive way. 

Techi accepted and let her touch her leg. She closed her eyes when she felt Memi's soft hands on her leg as she inspected the leg. -You have a slight tear, so at the moment it's bloated, so I'll put a bandage on you and you need to take this medicine too- she told at the moment she moved from place to place for getting the materials to quickly attend the Soldier Techi kun.