Good Morning

Again took me some time, but this part took me a little longer because I didn't enjoy writing it as much as the others... Anyway, hop you like it!
____________________________

Lockwood's POV:

She looked like a goddess in the white morning light. It glimmered on her skin and played with her curves, enhanced them like a halo. Her caramel brown hair glowed golden in the sun, the few white strands in it were swallowed by the shimmer.
Lucy was laying on her stomach, one leg stretched out, the other draped over my thighs. I had pulled her to my chest and watched her snore little cat snores. From time to time her fingers twitched, tickling me right under my armpit. I would have never dared to wake her up though.
Everything felt so unreal. The first time in ages I didn't feel like I had to run to do something, hunt something or save someone's life. I didn't feel like I had to prove myself to someone, because all I needed was in this room, lying next to me, tickling my thighs.
Last night had been...unbelievable. I hadn't known that she was capable of that, but oh, I had been taught better.
She let out a long sigh and nudged closer against my shoulder.
One of her whiskey colored eyes opened and examined my sleepily, "Mornin'." she mumbled and smirked.
I kissed her forehead, "Morning."
"How long have you been awake?" she rubbed her eyes and supported her body with her elbows.
"About 15 minutes. You snore by the way."
She pushed her lower lip forward, "I do not!"
"Yeah, like a little cat, very cute." I brushed hair out of her face.
She rolled her eyes, "Stop! Anyway, I'm going for a shower, do you want to join?"
"Are you seriously asking me that?" I laughed.
We both got up and went into the bathroom. Being naked in front of her still felt weird. It wasn't necessarily insecurity that made me want to cover myself, I didn't mind my body, but being exposed like this was very new to me.
Lucy apparently felt the same way. While I turned on the water she covered her breasts with crossed arms and as we got into the shower there was an awkward silence.
Her cheeks slowly became bright red, the confidence from yesterday was gone completely. She flinched as drops of water from the shower touched her, squinting her eyes at it.
I smiled, grabbed both of her arms, carefully pulled them apart and laid them around my neck. She avoided my look, so I just gently pressed her onto my shoulder.
Again feeling her body against mine was amazing. So soft and warm, her curves in my arms made my heart pound faster. It also made something else move.
She giggled, "Dude, I'm out of condoms."
"I'm so sorry! I can't stop it!" in milliseconds my face flushed red, "It just...happens."
"I'll take it as a compliment." she grinned.
"Do that, you look beautiful after all." I kissed her forehead.
"I look like a poodle that got caught in the rain." she frowned.
"A cute poodle.", I shrugged.
Lucy rolled her eyes with a smirk and reached for the shampoo behind her.
She squeezed a blob onto her hand and one on mine.
We both shampooed our hair, then I let Lucy wash it out first and did the same. After that we stood under the water for a while, just smiling at each other while ignoring the fact that my dick still had his own mind.
A few minutes later we stepped outside and quickly dried ourselves up. While Lucy put on a usual pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I went for trousers and a fresh white shirt.
"Aren't you getting hot in that?" Lucy asked from the bed.
"I can't get any hotter." I winked.
"No, I mean... Jesus, you know what I mean."
I giggled, "It does. But I'd rather be a little bit warm than wear those horrendous shorts again. Do you remember the ones I wore at Winkman's?"
She let out a wheeze, "Oh my God, don't remind me! I can't imagine how we didn't go unnoticed.", she raised her brows in sarcasm as she said the last sentence.
"Hm yes, we were so undercover that we were overcover. Anyway, can we go?" I reached out my hand to her.
She took it, hieved herself onto her feet and followed me outside.
We took the lift downstairs and walked into the dining hall where everyone else was already having breakfast. We looked for the Carlyle family table and were surprised to find a redheaded man in his sixties sitting with the sisters and mother. He was balding, had pink friendly cheeks and wore a white shirt with light blue stripes that showed two big patches of sweat under his pits.
As we reached the table, Mother Carlyle got up and gave us a huge smile which felt weird since I hadn't seen her smile like that, not even during her own daughter's wedding.
"Ah, there they are. Mr. Sheppard, my daughter Lucy and her boyfriend Anthony Lockwood." she gestured towards us.
Mr. Sheppard turned around to us and greeted us with a broad northern accent, "The famous Lockwood and Co. I was hoping to talk to you, I have a ghost problem and I would like you to take care of it."