this chapter may be called 'i don't know' I guess

I didn't listen to the warnings and watched 'boku no pico' and all I have to say is R.I.P bokus butthole and my eyes😢😭
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd person

Itachi walked out of his and naruto room and made his way to the living room.

He entered the room to find naruto lade on the couch, a hand on his belly.
He walked up to him and placed a kiss on his lovers soft lips. He sat next to him and pulled him up against his chest.

"Itachi-koi me and dei-chan want to go shopping sasori said yes to him after a couple of tried so now I have to ask you, sooooo can I go?" Itachi looked at naruto like he was stupid.

"Now why would I let my idiot pregnant boyfriend go shopping by himself with a nother blond idiot?" Naruto could hear the emphases on the word pregnant  but ignored it and pouted.

"Buuut why you know I am capable to go by my self and you know dei-chan can protected me to so  pleasssss?!?!" Naruto said with pleading eyes itachi just sighed and rubbed his temple.

"You can but you have to come back befor midnight and if you come back with any type of of cut or bruise I'm not letting you out without kisame or someone smart like konan or sasori" naruto just nodded and ran into his room to get dressed befor coming out and running to dei's room.

Naruto Pov

I ran to dei's room and banged on the door. He opened the door already  ready and dressed I smiled befor walking back to itachi and kissing him on his cheek and leaving the hideout.

We walked to the nearest village and they let us in dei told me that this village knows who they were and accepted  then in the village anyways.

We made are way to the nearest  clothe shop and walked in. I placed a hand on my round stomache aware of the stares the men gave me and dei.

I walked up to him and looked at him he just nodded grabbed my hand and walked faster to the shop.

We walked in and smiled at the old shop clerk then walked away and search for more fitting clothes for me.

I smiled and waved at dei to come look at a shirt I had saw. It was a baby blue color and had the words 'baby in workshop' with a purple arrow pointing downwards. He just laughed and grabbed th shirt.

Time skip

After shopping me and dei walked out the shop and the guys were still there
"Dei I think we should go the other way" I suggested and he nodded.

We turned and started to walk again but one of the men grabbed on of dei's arms "ay were ya goin' pretty ladies don't ya wanna 'ave sum fun?"
The man said I frowned.

"I think your mistaken sir we are men" I tried to explain but he just shrugged it off.

"Ya are such pretty men then why don't we take you home for tonight" my frown deepend. "I'm sorry sir but me and my friend have boyfriends" he  and his friends just laughed and pulled on dei's arm "one night don't matter right" one of the other men grabbed my wrist hard enough leave bruises, I winced.

"Please leave us alone or you'll get hurt" I pleaded not wanting to hurt the guy but he chuckled probably thinking non of it.

I grabbed his arm with my other arm and grasped his wrist with the arm he was holding and threw him over my shoulder. I looked at dei and it looked like he was done with the other guy and was fighting another guy that charged at him.

I sighed knowing I'm not even supposed to be fighting. I turned back to see a guy running up to me I doged and turned landing a kick to the back of his head making him fall face first.

I groaned they won't leave us alone so I reasoned to my secret weapon that always scared itachi............screaming "IF YOU DON'T LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE I WILL SHOVE MY FUCKING FOOT UP YOUR ASS SO FAR YOU WILL SEE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING STAR IN THE WHOLE WORLD THEN I WILL MAKE YOU EAT BIRD SHIT OFF THE FLOOR WITH NOTHING BUT YOUR TOUNGE!!!!!"  They stares wide eyes befor running off probably knowing I would do it.

I huffed and looked at dei but he just stared at me like I was crazy " what?" But he just shrugged and waved it off.

Time Skip

We got back to the hide out later than supposed to and saw are lovers waiting in the living room. I knew dei got fucked to oblivion but I just showed itachi my new clothes and he calmed down but he then spotted my wrist and proceeded to fuck me but not as hard because  of the baby.

///////////////////////////////////

Sooooo yeah don't mess with mama naruto I guess and i know it's a rushed ending but my fingers hurt sorry