THEY DIDN'T LISTEN (rewritten)

Weeeelp
_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Naruto Pov

It's been 3 months since I came to the akastuki and I'm now 5 months pregnant I have told the rest of the akastuki that I was pregnant and some how hurt the all great itachi because he didn't tell me he already knew I was with child.

Right now I'm with the whole game because we wanted to go out in the field. I'm sitting with Deidara and we're talking about name's for the baby I dont know the gender yet but I was really excited to know what it is.

"Hey Naruto I wanna go shopping with you but Sasori-danna doesn't let me,un" Deidara was like the older brother or sister I never had we had many thing in common and I'm able to talk about my feeling's in front of him With out being embarrassed.

"Well why don't you just tell him that were going shopping to get some new clothes and coming back we're not going anywhere else"I said to him he just signed and walked up to the red headed boy and told him what I said but all the sudden every one was surrounding me in a protective circle I looked around confused until I felt three very familiar chakara signatures.

I stood up and threw my arms across kisame's neck and hosted myself,with the help of said man,on his shoulders, he was able to carry me because of course this dude was just strong.

I layed my chin on his head and stared at my old team "what are you doing here?" I asked calmly although I was furious on the inside 'why didn't Tsunades listen to me how did they even find out we're I was' i thought I stared intently at them.

They just looked confused probably as why I'm on kisame hoshigaki's neck yeah that's probably why.

"N-Naruto we were sent by hokage-sama to retrieve you from the akastuki"I looked at them they were stupid very stupid.

"Does it look like I'm in pain or anything like that?" They shook there head.

"Good now leave I'm tired" I detached myself from kisame and went right to itachi grab his neck and got on his neck.

Sasuke looked at me then itachi before charging at us "now I know your controling him let him go" Itachi just doged the hit and disappeared with me and the rest of the members.

We poofed in the dinning room I got off itachi and walked to our shared room and fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.