"You're not getting fat. That's where our baby is growing." He whispers, kissing my nose. I sigh softly and look away.

"I-I'm gonna be fat." I say, starting to cry for no apparent reason. Lance pulled me close and rubbed my back gently.

"You're not gonna be fat, you're gonna be heavily pregnant with our baby." He whispers, effectively calming me down after a few minutes before he washed both of us, being extra careful around my belly. I hum softly, seeing Lance's smile when I did so. He turns off the shower once we were both washed and steps out, drying off before lifting me out and drying me off.

"You don't have to baby me."

"Yes I do." He says, kissing my nose before drying my hair. He uses a blow dryer and brushes my hair out once it was dry, his skillful hands pulling it into a ponytail. I smile softly and he pats my cheeks.

"Let me go get you some clothes." He says, walking out of the bathroom. I rub my tummy and look around, bored out of my mind until Lance came back with my clothes. He hands me an outfit that consisted of a long sleeved red turtleneck and a pair of black leggings. I get dressed and sigh, noticing that the shirt was skin tight and showed my very tiny, almost unnoticeable baby bump. I smile softly and look at Lance. Lance gets dressed in his favorite white and blue long sleeved shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I smile and walk out of the bathroom, going to sit on the bed. Lance goes to the dresser and grabs out a pair of red socks with little cat faces on the toes. He puts them on my feet and goes to grab my snow boots. I chuckle softly at his behavior.

"What is it?" He asks, looking up at me as he put my boots on.

"Nothing. You're just dressing me up like I'm a little kid getting ready to see their first snow."

"Well I can't have you getting sick now, can I?" Lance teases, poking my nose. I smile and shake my head.

"Let's just go. It's Olkarion Cafe. I trust you know where that is."

"Yep. Let's get your coat on though." He says, holding up my coat. I smile and put my arms in the sleeves before Lance zipped it up. He put his own coat and boots on before walking outside. He pulls a pair of gloves out of his pocket and puts them on my hands, followed by a blue hat. I smile and shake my head.

"Let's just go." I say, already starting to shiver. Lance nods and walks me carefully to the car, lifting me over any particularly icy areas. He opens my door for me and helps me into the car before going to his own side and getting in, starting the car. The heater kicked in after a few minutes and Lance drove off. After a few minutes, we parked in front of the cafe, behind Shiro's car and we both walked in, finding Shiro sitting at a table with three cups of hot coffee. I sit in the chair across from him and Lance sits next to me.

"I got you your favorite coffee, Keith." says Shiro. I bite my lip and look down at the cup that was warming my hands.

"Th-thanks... but I c-can't drink coffee..." I whisper, looking back up at my brother. He raised a brow.

"Oh?"

"Y-yeah... I-I n-never got a chance to start taking that birth control... b-but we still used condoms. Th-the only thing is... I-I think someone tampered with Lance's condoms... we did 'it' one day a-and... two weeks later, I-I figured out that I... am pregnant... That was two months ago..." I whisper, hanging my head and waiting for him to yell at me. I only heard him take a deep breath before I felt his hands covering mine. I look up at him, confused.

"Keith... I know I can be... harsh... I didn't mean to react the way I did. But you are an Omega, a male one at that. And you are my brother. Plus, you are the only family I have left. I guess I was just a bit upset that you had found a mate and that he is an Alpha. But I've thought about it... and I'm happy for you. I'm not exactly elated that you are pregnant at such a young age. But at least you two were using protection when this happened. I will try to contribute to the child's life as much as I can. If you need any help, just tell me." He says, his tone soft. I nod, wiping my eyes. Lance rubbed my back and smiled at my brother.