Nishinoya x Reader (3rd years)

Sorry ive been gone forever you guys school isnt very easy for me emotionally or mentally sure I have to deal with all the work like u guys but my mental health isnt being helpful at all -_- so im sorry for such huge waiting gaps but I'll try to write when I don't have school work or online school work well enjoy the story

Requests are always open 24/7 once I get requests i try to start writing that same day and finish it the next day so plz send some in, I do them ASAP

🌸Ashley🖤
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

       School has now started and we are now 3rd years at Karasuno. Me and my childhood bestfriend are currently about to finish our first day of our 3rd year. Me and Nishinoya have grown up together since the day we met and he gave me that small bunch of baby's breath when we were 4.
       When we were 2nd years at Karasuno he had finally asked me out with the help of the volleyball team. A sweet gesture really but to me he has always been sweet and kind. Except for that one time he got a lollipop stuck in my hair when we were in grade school. I had to cut my hair and he laughed the whole time....jerk.
       As the school bell finally rung ending our first day back to school I walked down the hall going to our nornal meet up spot, so we can go over to his house since its summer and his house has an AC. I get to our meeting up spot and hes already there but his back is to me so I figure why not surprise him.
      I quietly make my way closer to him and just as im about to cover his eyes he whips around and sits me on his lap. My eyes widen at his actions and he places a small peck on my cheek then boops my nose. "Noya!?" he gives me a cheeky smile as he puts me down to get up and walk home. "What?" He askes with a small chuckle. "I was ganna surprise you" you whine as you both continue walking out of school hand in hand. "Welp, to bad I beat you to it plus I knew you wanted to surprise me. Ive known you for so long that I think of things before they even cross your mind." He smiles once more and kisses the back of my hand like the cheesy dork he is. "So how was your first day Noya?"
       "It was ok but the teachers seem like they know me already. It seems like my teachers last year warned them of me." He nervously chuckles. "How about you (Y/N)?" he asks. "So far I wish I crawled in a hole this morning." I replied with a sigh. "Was it that bad?" He asked with a small trace of concern in his voice. "Well it was boring but I also don't feel well today." "Are you ok? Do you wanna go buy some food or some snacks maybe?" He asked. "No its ok Noya ill just cook something for us at your house since ive been doing that since middle school." I say while I let out a small laugh.
       "But I do need to stop but the store to buy some painkillers and maybe a heating pad." Nishinoya looks at you and says, "Oh, that kinda sick. You know you could've just said so. But alright and are you sure you want to cook instead of ordering something. You should rest if that's the case." "Nah its ok besides I like when I get to make food for us." "Alright then but im going to help you 'kay! I dont care what you say im helping and that's that!" He said with a proud smile as he puts his fists on his hips and lifts his chin upwards. "Dork." I smile at his dorky pose as we finally get to his house.
       "But im your dork." He sends me a wink and a big smile as he unlocks the door and lets me in. I laugh and walk inside. "What do you want me to make?" "You mean 'what should WE make?' I told you I would help you no matter what you say." He says as he closes the front door and comes to join me looking for stuff in the fridge. "How about we make your favorite food (Y/N)? I think I have all the stuff to make it. how 'bout it?" He looks over to you. You think to yourself and ended up agreeing.
       "Sure but is that what you also want?" I ask curiously. "Well now that I bring it up I haven't had some in a while so yeah!" He sends you a bright smile and starts taking out the ingredients. "Oh! by the way (Y/N), you won't need to go to the store for your stuff I always keep some handy for when you come over. The heating pads are in my room and the painkillers are on my desk."
       You smile at how sweet he is. You go over to him and kiss his cheek. "Thank you Noya, but you know you didn't have to." He chuckles and says, "But I wanted to (Y/N), because I love you and I care about you. You deserve the world and if I could I would get you that as well."
       Nishinoya is truly the greatest part of my life. He's always been misunderstood. To him its nothing new. But you have always known the real him. He helps you through so much. He's slowly teaching you to love yourself, which you might have thought was impossible or hard to accomplish. Then Nishinoya stepped in and guided you. Hes not only a guardian on the court but he's also a guardian angel who walks through thorns and fire with you.

~Time skip~ (brought to you by the release of love yourself 'answer')my fellow armys wya? Lol)

       Finally we finished cooking and we had also just finished eating. Once we finished eating you decided to take a quick shower. Nishinoya went to his room to get the spare clothes you always stash in his closet for when you sleep over. You quickly shower and change then when you step out of the bathroom, you go into his room and find him dozing off on his desk.
       "Noya?" He slightly jolts up awake and looks over at you and give you a small smile. "Do you have a cramp?" He asks while looking for the heating pads he bought for you. "Yea." You reply with a small sigh, he then asks, "scale from 1-10 what is it? 1 being manageable and 10 being 'im dying'?"
       "Honestly it's a 7-8." He looks at you with concerned eyes as he holds the heating pad in his hand the grabs the painkillers. "Lay down." He gestures you to lay down on his bed. "Give me a sec, I'll be back." He goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water then hands it to you. "Here drink the pill." He hands you the painkiller and waits for you to drink it. He slowly takes the glass from your hands once you've finished.
       He then grabs the heating pad and lays down next to you. "Here lift up your shirt a little and open the hem of your (pants/shorts)." you then do that knowing he wouldn't be pervy about it. He places the heating pad on your lower stomach and keeps his hand on the pad while he cuddles up with you.
       "Hopefully this will help get rid of them faster. I dont like seeing you hurt or knowing your hurt." He says softly as he moves a few strands of hair from your face and kisses your forehead. "Thank you Noya." You thank him softly as you begin to feel drowsy. "Anything for you (Y/N)." He holds you closer as you both slowly fall asleep in each others arms.

Alright you guys hope you liked it sorry its bad I'm half asleep right now and dying from cramps at the moment lol and its been a while since my last update so I kinda forgot my own style of writing too😂 I honestly dont know how that's possible.
Well see ya! you beautiful babes!🖤🌸
~Ashley🌸