Akaashi x reader Fluff

Finally got a request and a very adorable idea after fangirling over a few things lol
Dedicated to AnimeShadowGeek
Thank u for the request hope u like it💚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cold winter day you look out the window and sigh satisfied at the sight and sound of the rain. The sound of the rain drops hitting the ground soothed you. You got up from where you were sitting and walked to the front door not even caring that you were barefoot or that you didn't have a sweater on.

Before you could step outside you felt a firm yet soft and warm embrace you look at who it was. It was Akaashi. "Where are you going with out shoes or warm clothes?" He asked. "I was just going to get some fresh air" you replied. "Not in this weather you'll catch a cold then who's going to take care of you?"

"You?, you always do" you laughed to yourself at the flash back of him in an apron lecturing you with a ladle in his hand."Yea your right I can't help it" he smiles softly and carries you bridal style after closing the front door. "That still doesn't mean you should get sick" he says while putting you down on the sofa.

You pout "fine you win". He chuckles and ruffles your hair. "Want me to make you some tea, coffee, hot chocolate?" He asks. "No its ok thanks" you reply and smile.

He smiles back and pulls you by your wrist into his chest. "Please don't ever get sick on purpose no matter how much I love taking care of you and then lecture you while making you soup. Because when your sick you won't let me go near you cuz your afraid I'll catch your cold." He cupped your cheek and gently stroked it with his thumb.

You laughed to yourself and say, "ok fine deal." You smile at him and go to lay down on the sofa to watch anime. He joins you and sits at the end of the sofa so he can let you rest your head on his lap. Eventually you fall asleep and he notices instantly, he chuckles and gently gets up and carries you to your room so you won't wake up sore on the couch.

He lays you down and pulls the blankets over you. As he's about to wake out. "Thank you Keiji" you say sleepily. He walks back over to you and kisses your forehead and cheek. Then walks out of your room after looking at you one more time.

He's never been this happy and it was all thanks to you. He was finally able to show more emotion because of his love for you. (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N) the girl with (h/l),(h/c) hair who's smile saved him from loneliness. No one ever liked him for him, just his looks. Which is so superficial but reality's new vision.

Everyone has to be good looking, everyone has to have a nice body, everyone has to be someone they aren't for someone else. But, you saved him from reality.

~flashback~
You watched as Akaashi practiced putting his blood sweat and tears into his practice. He always noticed you watching him from afar he thought you were one of his fangirls who only liked him for his looks, so he ignored you like the rest. "Akaashi, why don't you go talk to her she's a really nice person once you get to know her." Bokuto suggested. "I don't want to she'll be like the rest so what's the point why waste my time I have more important things to worry about."

He said irritated before drinking some water. "You don't know that because you don't know her and you know another thing you don't know, is that's my sister your judging!" With that Bokuto stomped away from him and went to greet you. Akaashi was completely shocked. He knew Bokuto had a sister but he didn't know it was you.

Akaashi waited until Bokuto finished talking to you and went up to him. "Fine I trust you Bokuto-san and I'm sorry I for what I said if you don't mind could you introduce me to her?" Bokuto crossed his arms and glared at Akaashi. Akaashi bowed his head. "Fine but hurt (Y/N) and I won't forgive you." Bokuto glared at Akaashi one more time then called you over. "(Y/N) come here for a sec I'd like you to meet one of my teammates this is Akaashi, Akaashi this is my sister (Y/N)." Bokuto beamed. "Its nice to meet you (Y/N)-Chan." Akaashi bowed and held out his hand for you to shake hands. "On no please just call me (Y/N) and its nice to meet you too." You shook hands with him.

From the moment his hand met yours he felt this electric pulse run through his body. He's never felt that before and after a while you both became best friends and eventually he gathered his courage and asked you out as best as he could.

~end of flashback~

He put on warm clothes and got an umbrella and left the house to get you the perfect gift for you as a thank you for all the years you spend with him and made him happy. He knew just what to get and it was indeed perfect. Something as beautiful as you, a wedding ring. He was finally ready to ask you.

He knew very well you were the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. His one and only. (Y/N),(L/N).