007: Yi'er is a Genius!

Start from the beginning

Yunsheng wasn't the only one who was thinking of how to reduce the amount of steps that Shinyi would have to take, and also the number of sharp edges and pointy objects in the house. When they go back home, they would definitely hide all of them from sight. Even the young Shunyu was rethinking over all of his toys he was planning to share with his twin and the gifts he was going to give to him.

If Shinyi had heard what Yunsheng and the others were planning to do, his tiny face would turn black. Shinyi would've also spit blood. I'm not that clumsy, okay? I just needed to make it look more natural! Too bad he would have to put up with being seen as a klutz now.

After being discharged, they went home. Once they arrived, a servant was waiting at the front entrance. Yunsheng immediately recognizes the servant and turns to Feiyi with a darkened expression. When did he call for the servants to prepare his sleep over bag? Ah, why was it so big this time? Was he planning to live here or something? The servant was the same one that had given the bag the other day. It seems like he hadn't learn his lesson in not playing with the others.

This time Yunsheng didn't even bother to input or turn away his friend and walked straight in. Yijun had stolen Shinyi and was occupied with talking to Shinyi and fiddling with his soft bouncy hair. He talked about his day, school, and what happened the past five years. Then the conversation focused on Shinyi, what they would go do in the future, how they arranged for a private tutor for Shinyi so that he could catch up on learning, so that he could be ready once he goes to school, how he doesn't have to try in school as Yijun will care for him, and so on.

At night everyone went to their room after putting Shinyi to sleep. Yunsheng was satisfied at the baby proofing that was done to the house. He could still recall Shinyi's unhappy face when he saw the additional additions to the house. Although it broke Yunsheng's heart a little that Shinyi refused to be held in his arms that whole day, at least he would be assured that nothing would accidentally stab or poke at the delicate porcelain doll.

As he finished getting ready for bed, a knock came at the door. Yunsheng furrows his brows. Who could it be at this hour? When he suddenly thinks of a possibility, he quickly goes over to the door, "Yi-"

As soon as Yunsheng opens the door, he sees someone he didn't want to and his smile dies out right away. He was going to open his mouth, but saw that Feiyi's face was quite ugly. He quickly swallows his insults and invites him in, "Ah Yi, come in."

Feiyi walks in with a quickened pace and sits down on the edge of the bed. Yunsheng closes the door and follows behind him, "Is there a problem, Feiyi?"

Feiyi nods, "Shinyi... Not enough photos...."

Yunsheng's face darkens and his mouth twitches at those words. Ah, he really wanted to sling this friend of his that liked courting death so much. Feiyi gives out a brief smile, and then his face turns serious, "Ah Yun, do you know the circumstances with Yi'er back then?"

Yunsheng shakes his head, "No, I only knew about him being abducted. I don't even know how Yi'er was returned after a year of him going missing."

Feiyi rubs his chin, "Un. Stop looking, Ah Yun."

Yunsheng furrows his brows, "What do you mean, Ah Yi?"

Feiyi, "You know what I mean. Shinyi."

"Don't look any further. I did some digging and stumbled upon something that most people aren't supposed to know about, but that was just a small part of it."

"As much as I want to tell you, I can't as you might get dragged into it just by knowing. I have my family to serve as my barrier, but you don't. It's a dangerous game that I don't want you or your family members to be involved in. All I can do is to warn you, Ah Yun. Don't go looking in the dark places... yet. Wait until you can protect them all. Those people don't like anyone knowing about those matters."