6 Years, 7 Days

6 Years and 7 Days Later

Seven by one week now, Clarke was unwrapping her late birthday presents alongside her 'bestie' Raven. Clarke was known as a spoilt brat because of the amount of attention she got and her bossy personality. People described her as 'the hellish blondie from heaven' or 'the imperfect perfect girl'. She was the one getting the hate because of her parents appalling decisions on the council. Hate surrounded her, crawled in her skin - everywhere she went hate was staring at her in the face. However, being the spoilt seven year old brat she is, she didn't give a care in the world.

"Finally, one more present to go Clarke, hurry apparently Finn has a big surprise for me outside my family's room." exclaimed Raven.

"You're so impatient, stay please - come on Ray."

"Fine."

Clarke turned over the label only to see a message saying 'from the ground'. Clarke had heard stories about the ground - she was told the world ended by China's last strike however little did she know that was a lie to cover the unfortunate truth. Rapidly, she ripped he orange and green wrapped paper of the present. She saw something strange and questioning - eyes with war paint surrounding it.

 In wonder, Clarke sprinted outside her family's room and on the way to her mum's work at the hospital

In wonder, Clarke sprinted outside her family's room and on the way to her mum's work at the hospital. At this moment Abby was in the middle of doing a spinal surgery on Thelonious Jaha. Thelonious' son was a friend of Clarke - they were both known as spoilt, imperious brats getting what they didn't deserve. Thelonious was the commander of The Ark which gave the cruel present of you and your family getting teased and shown little respect.

Clarke was still stuck in wonder about he drawing - she couldn't get behind the meaning of it therefore she kept it a secret, hidden down the side of her bed. To Clarke the drawing just said 'confusion all over'. Clarke looked at the top right corner in detail and saw the initials 'MKT'. The seven year old couldn't get her head around what it could mean however she refused to tell anyone and so did Raven - it was there little secret. The hidden meaning was confusing and far from Clarke's far fetched ideas.

'MKT'

———————————————————————

It had been a week since Lexa's sixth birthday and on that day she was given her first sword symbolising the strength in a young natblida. Lexa started to wonder about her father which had never been an interest of hers. Perplexed, she constantly threw questions at Indra about her father leaving Indra no time to answer one question before another wonder comes out her mouth. Indra refused to tell her any major questions - she only answered harmless ones about the interesting and admirable experiences he'd been through. Indra despised the man for running away from Talana and leaving her in pain and depression.

Lexa was left confused about Indra refusing to answer the most important questions. The young Natblida didn't even know her father's name - suddenly she had become desperate to find out about the shadow from her past. Throughout that day she scavenged for answers: asking every grounder in Tondc; looking through Indra's belongings; and throwing tantrums hoping people would empathise for her and spill information.

Enough is enough, Indra couldn't watch Lexa putting herself in danger to find out information about such a cruel-hearted man. She'd grown so close to Lexa she couldn't let her get her hopes up about a pathetic bad memory of a father. While Lexa and Gaia were in a mid-argument about Lexa who was the favourite child like a normal childish argument, Indra stepped in ready to tell Lexa the truth about her failure of a father. She spotted his name out of her mouth quickly - it had been a while since she had said his name.

"Marcus Kom Trikru"