Epilogue

Zella pov

A few weeks had past and Dick was getting better. I was standing by my bay window in my living room watching the sun start to rise. I smile at the ring on my left hand. I suddenly feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and rest their head on top of mine.

"Morning beautiful.", Dick says with a smile on his lips.

He wasn't wearing a shirt just some sweatpants and he had a blanket around his shoulders. The bandages from Gus removing the bullet were shown off but it didn't draw away someone's eyes from his chest and muscles. He sits down on the bay window ledge then pulls me so I would be leaning against his front and have the blanket around me while sitting on his lap.

"Morning.", I said with a smile back to him.

"To think, in about 5 months you'll be Mrs. Zella Lilith Grayson.", he says as he hugs me closer.

"Yeah. Gus still wants to take me dress shopping."

"Aww and I can't see it just like with your gala dress until the actual day.",

"You still need to pick your best man."

"I was thinking Wally since he is fast enough he can run away from my brothers."

"Or we can always elope.", I said with a smirk.

"Alfred and Gus would kill us. They were so excited to help plan it."

"Not if they want great-grandkids."

I laugh as Dick chokes on his spit when I said that.

"Wait does that mean-"

I interrupt him with a kiss. "Maybe later. Let's just get married first."

"I think I can do that.", he says as he kisses the top of my head.