"Analia!" He called out and ran towards the door to see her practically pushing against other people in her way, bumping multiple of them before she was finally out of the main room. Harry sauntered out of the room, following her. His eyes trained on the back of her head before being abruptly stopped by another person holding onto his chest. Harry's eyes moved down to look at the hand below him - seeing yellow painted nails then looking up to see Carrie. Harry furrowed his brows and looked back up to see that Analia was out of his sight. He sighed and rolled his eyes before stepping back from Carrie's hold.

"What do you want?" He spat out - still not liking her whole being. She carried herself too highly and Harry didn't like that. Her ego was so big that he couldn't wrap his head around why she was that way. He was going to find out anyways. That's what he was there for anyways.

"I don't want anything - ughh. Jackson is calling you into his office." Harry didn't bother answering her after that and started to walk towards the direction of Jackson's office.

———

HARRY felt as if all his energy was being drained from him as Jackson droned on and on about the damages made on the headquarters and so forth. All he talked about was numbers and Harry was getting tired of it. Not like he hadn't heard of the same things in his normal job but he still disliked numbers. Jackson and Analia were meant to move to another base at the mean time whilst the headquarters was still deemed 'unsafe'. The plans were already being talked about between Evan and Jackson while the words just floated around Harry's head. His mind was preoccupied with other thoughts - matter a fact, they were stuck on Analia. 

Harry hasn't known her for a long time but it kind of shocked him how strong her emotions were. They practically took over her entire body. He could still remember the anger in her movements. The way her arms moved towards the punching bag with full force. Her legs slamming into the bag as well which would send it swinging back and forth. Harry could still hear the small but angry grunts that left her lips as she did so. Then - that look she gave him when he had reached for her. She looked so... in pain. Useless. Sadness. Guilt. He could see everything in her eyes at that one point but one emotion prevailed it all and it was - Hurt. Analia was hurting and Harry was going to find out exactly why that was.

"Harry!" Harry finally snapped out of his state when the sound of his name rang through the area. He looked up to see both Jackson and Evan looking at him with confused faces.

"Evan, just tell him what I said." Jackson stated and told them to get out. Harry and Evan walked out of the room and walked into the main area where some other people were.

"You have to get your head straight. That's going to get you killed someday." Evan stated. Harry scoffed at his words and decided not to comment on it.

"I think I would know a thing or two about not getting killed. Anyways, what did Jackson say?" 

"He basically said that the new base is somewhat running and he's going to move there sometime this week and bring in some other people with him. While the others clean up the mess and cover whatevers necessary here." Harry frowned at the statement. He could probably try to get some evidence and hand it back to Niall if needed.

"Okay... What does that have to do with me? Why did I have to be there to hear nonsense?" Harry spoke and shook his head from side to side. His time was practically wasted while he just stood there.

"Patience... He said he wants Analia near the site but not on it - not yet. He wants to make sure everything's good and okay with the new setup. So... he wants you to take Analia to the cabin and stay there until he says it's okay." Harry's eyes slightly widened at the request. Yes - he was assigned to Analia in some way but he didn't expect that Jackson trusted him enough to be with her practically alone.