Daddy huffs before sitting next to me on my left and papa takes his lead while going to sit to my right.

   "Is there anything you want to tell us?" Daddy asks gently, hugging me against his slender frame.

  "No. I'm just ready for my birthday." I tell him 

Papa whines loudly and snatches me up before pulling me on to his lap. 

"MY PUPS ARE TURNING EIGHTEEN! I'M NOT READY!" He wails loudly.

  My eyes wide at the weird display of affection and I look over to Daddy who has the same look as me. Oh my goddess my papa is so weird. Normally Daddy is the one who is very affectionate toward us, yeah papa will love on us but never scream out in a fake sob that he isn't ready for us to be adults. I haven't even been living here three months and I'm already turning in to the typical teenager who is awkward around parent affection.

 I clear my throat loudly as I try to push papa away from me, "Soooooo why were you guys looking for me? Did you missssss me?" I joke 

    Daddy stuck his hand in the pond and pet a turtle that was swimming by, "As much as we did you miss you baby, your friend Roger is here."

 Ooooooh! Yea Roger is here, I can't wait to go see him!

   "Yay! Is he at the pack house?!" I squeal as I jump up from the ground.

  Papa nods solemnly with a pout before scooting over to Daddy and wrapping his arms around his waist. With a skip in my step I start my way back in the direction of the pack. That is until a question popped in to my head making me stop and turn back to face my parents.

"Hey Daddy? How did you guys find this place?" I ask

  Papa smirks along with Daddy who sends a wink my way, "This is where we made you and your brothers." Papa snorts.

  I blink my eyes slowly. I just had to ask didn't I? That is disgusting. I shiver from the thought before turning and taking off for the pack.

  "ROOOOOOOGGGGGGEEERRRRRR!" I shout gaining many heads to turn my way but I ignore them since I can see the only giant that I'm looking for. I run over to him and jump in to his open arms nuzzling his soft grassy hair as he lays his hand against my back.

"Hello, mi boy" He greets happily a huge smile playing on his face as he sets me on the ground but I grab hold of his leg my arms and legs not even close to being able to fully enclose his limb.

  I purr loudly and nuzzle his rough leg with my cheek, "We can go take a walk." I propose since it seems that the whole pack is out here staring at us as if we were crazy. Hmph what's so crazy about a tiny wolf boy and a huge rock troll having a fatherly and son relationship?

  Actually. Never mind. Still they don't have to stare.

   "Alright-y and you can tell me how it's going over here. I also brought you an early birthday present." Roger states as he makes his way toward the trees with me still clinging on to his leg while purring like crazy.

  I wave to my parents who had started ushering everyone back to their homes to give Roger and I privacy and they send me a kiss. 

"So little one, how's everything going at the pack? You seem happy" He points out, reaching down and lifting me up so I can sit on his shoulder. 

  I nod eagerly and hum, "Yea, they treat me really good. My parents are usually busy but when they have time off they come and spend time with my brothers and I. Its a lot of fun, I haven't met their wolves yet but I know that Odele wants to meet them." I trail off softly at the mention of Odele. He hasn't spoken to me for three days and he still has our bond blocked. I can still feel his presence and his feelings but everything is blank.