Chapter 3

TheLostWanderer01 and katymd81 are just two of the many people who have encouraged me to work harder on The Alphas' Brother and I dedicate this chapter them! 😊 thank you guys and everyone else who has supported this book and has made it known or silently supported it either way I'm happy to have you enjoy my story!

Rhiver's P.O.V.

So for hunting, what does one wear?

I mean, being a wolf, you would need to shift so the best option would be to show up naked. But that's not really an option for me, this is my big brother, that would be highly inappropriate.

I sigh miserably as I throw the tenth outfit choice on to my now full bed of clothes. Why is it so hard to pick what to wear? It's not like Reagan really gives a shit about what I wear anyhow. No matter what it is, even if its a t-shirt way to big for me and some raggedy shorts or I look as if I haven't showered for a while, he still manages to call me beautiful. He's so nice to me, treats me with dinners, desserts and things of the sort. It always made me wonder if my birth brothers would've treated me the same if I grew up with them.

Like today, Reagan busted in to my room early this morning, beaming smiles and happy dances. He invited me to go hunting with him, he said it was going to be just us bonding as brothers. Me being the awesome little unofficially adopted brother that I am, accepted his offer. I was going to ask if I could invite Adam, my second older brother and best friend ever, but he ran out before I could.

I remember the very first time I met those two. It was a few days after Nick took me in, of course Odele was in control of our being but Reagan and Adam always made sure that I was included in conversations. Back then, Adam was a small, thin little twelve year old. His hair was raven colored and he had very light freckles across the bridge of his nose. His build was a little on the chubby side but as he got older his muscle mass countered his body fat and Reagan was an eighteen year old werewolf. Reagan was and still is almost an exact carbon copy of his father, Hunter who so happens to be a human. I thought it weird at first, usually when it's a were-human mating pair the werewolf's gene fully dominated the features of the children. The were's needed strong genes in order to reproduce werewolf pups, that's what I was told, but Reagan is a special case. I'm not judging though, even if his father is human, Reagan is rather good looking. He has semi-long, reaching down at his shoulder, blood red hair with the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen accompanied by the same freckles as Adam. Compared to me, he was an Adonis.

It took me about three weeks before I felt ready enough to take control of my true form, our human body, for the first time. I remember being to embarrassed to leave the room after looking in the mirror. I love my hair, it's a really bright blonde, almost white color. My face was narrow, oblong with angular cheekbones and a prominent chin. In my opinion I was very, very attractive especially for an eleven year old. The one thing that made me nervous to come forward and show my new found friends were my eyes. My left eye was this really electric light blue color that would actually look nice if my right eye wasn't a moss green infused hazel color which didn't really go with the blue one, in my opinion. I thought that they were going to tease me for it, on top of that I was really lanky and small from lack of nutrition growing up. I looked like a malnourished six year old.

Reagan ended up walking in after I was in there for more than ten minutes, and when he saw me I thought he was going to laugh. I mean I was naked and you could still count a few ribs and see the outline of my hips. I had gained some weight while staying with Alpha Frost but it only filled out my body a little seeing as I barely had an appetite from lack of food during my stay with the rogues. Reagan saw the fear on my face and slowly knelt down in front of me, grabbing my small hands in his much bigger ones he said three words that made me feel on top of the world, you are beautiful.