↠Matthias↞

Third Person's P.O.V

Y/n and Matthias had been married for a year and Y/N wanted to surprise her deeply loved husband with something amazing. As Matthias worked at and runs Hi5 studios, Y/n has her own channel that is part of Chill Records. Y/n as been signing most of her life and has even competed on 'America's Got Talent', that's when Matthias knew he wanted to get to know her.

Matthias happened to be watching the show the day she sang, he fell in love her voice and her beauty, but he noticed the Team Edge shirt she was wearing while singing. He searched her name on social media and when he found her Instagram account, he sent her a message. That's when both of their lives changed. They talked every day until they finally got the courage to meet up in person. Y/n never believed in love at first sight until she meet Matthias. The two fell in love.

It has been three years since they meet. They got engaged after being together for a year, then got married. On one day, they are celebrating being together for three years and being married for one.

The young couple lived together in a small, yet gorgeous two bedroom house. They shared a bedroom together as they also shared an office together. But, Y/n knew that they needed a bigger house soon.

Matthias would be home from work soon and Y/n had prepared him a lovely home cooked dinner. She lite a candle that was in the center of the table that had a beautiful white and gold card next to it. She placed food onto the plates and set them on the table, steam rising from the steaming hot food.

She grabbed a pitcher of ice tea and placed it down on the counter top. She strode over to the tall cabinets above the sink, standing on her tippy toes and pulled down two glass cups. She carefully poured the tea into the glasses and set them on the table with the still steaming food.

Suddenly, the door opened and Matthias walked in. He had a bouquet of roses and a large smile on his face. He placed the roses down on the counter before making his way over to his wife. Y/n had a bright smile on her face, bright enough to warm up anyone. Matthias cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately and smiled into the kiss. They soon pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

"Happy anniversary Mrs. Fredrick," Matthias said softly.

"Happy anniversary to you too Mr. Fredrick," Y/n responded before pulling away. She turned her body ever so slightly and grabbed the white and gold card off the table and handing it to her husband. He took the card without hesitation and read it aloud.

"Happy anniversary my beloved husband. This year has been one of the best of my life. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our family. Love, Y/n Fredrick," He turned his gaze to his wife. "What do you mean by family?" He gaze her a confused look, his eyebrows drawn together.    

Y/n giggled and grabbed Matthias's hands and looked him deeply in the eyes.

"I've known for a few weeks now but I was waiting for today to tell you," she paused and looked at the ground then turned her gaze back to her husband. "You're going to be a father Matt,"

Matthias suddenly let go of her hands and grabbed her by the waist, quickly he lifted her up off the ground in spun her around. He gently placed her back on the ground before kissing Y/n deeply. The both of them were beyond happy.

↠𐩒↞

Nine Months Later

Y/n laid in the hospital bed. Beads of sweat dripped down from her forehead and tears flooded from her eyes as she held her newborn son in her arms. Matthias rested his hands on her shoulders as his eyes watered at the sight, his wife and his son.

Joey, Bryan, and Sarah all came in to see the newest family member. Sarah was speechless as her eyes became watery at the sight of her nephew. Bryan and Joey both congratulated Matthias and Y/n.  

"What's his name?" Sarah finally asked.

"Phoenix Jax Fredrick," Y/n replied softly with a huge smile plastered on her face.

↠𐩒↞

A/N
This is my first oneshot book and I really hope you guys enjoy. I feel like this is complete trash but let me know what you guys think. When I get at least everyone I want in this book done one time, I'll start doing request if you guys want any.