First Day In This Hell Hole...

"Ella" He moaned as I continued to lick his Abs.

"Jason" I breathed out

I felt him getting hard on me and I reached down to zip down his pants when a booming voice filled the room.

"Ella, you better get the hell up or I'll get you up myself" The annoying voice screamed at me.

I fluttered open my eyes to see my brother smirking at me.

"As much as I'd love to hear you moan out Jason Derulo's name, we gotta get to school" He stated looking disgusted.

I muttered a few colorful words before Jumping into the shower.

What felt like Hours later I came out the shower to see we ran out out of Towels. Just great (Note the Sarcasm) 

I peered through the bottom of the door and I saw Adrian's feet on my bed. 

"Aidey, can you pass me a towel Please" I asked him

"No my name is not Aidey for the last time! Its Adrian, Ella" He said putting emphasis on Adrian

" Pleasse" I whined

" No."

"Please, Please, Pleeeaseee."

"No, No anddd, No." He added

I growled loudly as he muttered something about me not being Human.

"Then you give me no choice than to come out." I said Threathingly

I opened opened the door and ran to the enormous closet to get a towel. "Computer find me my Mickey Mouse robe please and a outfit for today." I said to the digital screen.

Seconds later my robe and clothes appeared. There was a leather jacket with the name Dani on the back with white designs, black leggings, and my black Jordans that I loved so much. The thing about this closet is that it knows clothes that I like. I took the clothes and went to my dressing room.

I came out satisfied with my look and decided to put on a little make up today. I put on mascara and lip balm. I dont like to cake my whole friggin face like those barbies. Did I mention fake barbies. I stood up satisfied with my look and walked out to see Adrian sitting there annoyed.

"Well way to hurry up." He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. He can be such a girl sometimes.

We walked out the house and into the garage. I thought if I wanted to drive a motorcycle or a car.

"What do you think we should drive today." I asked Adrian. He furrowed his eyebrows and started scratching his chin. It was now my turn to be confused. Is that like a male thing.

"Why dont we just both ride our Kawasaki's." He said after it felt like 5 decades.

We got on our bikes and sped off to school or should I say hell hole.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I kicked open the classroom door angry that I have to be here. I hated math with a passion in case you didn't know what it me means let me rephrase it for you.

Mental

Abuse

To

Humans

It clearly spells out math. I strode over to a desk and put on Jason Derulo Talk Dirty To Me.

'First class seat on my lap-girl

Riding comfortable

Cause I know what the girls them need

New York to Haiti

I got lipstick stamps on my pass port

You make them hard to leave'

I sang the rest of the song out loud. When I was done I felt cold suddenly. I looked up to see a shadow towering over me. Shoot caught by the teacher.

Oh well. The sooner I leave the sooner I get out this hell hole.

⬅➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅⬅⬅⬅