Ch. 27 - Trouble (edited)

I knew you were trouble when
you walked in...
So shame on me now.

----------------------------------

JACK.

"I told you-----

I glared at Lily.
"Why the fuck are you always pissed at us talking? We're just talking!"

She glared back. "Well, if I were talking to my ex fuck buddy, who happens to be your cousin, what are you going to do? how would you feel? pop us with some confetti? Please enlighten me."

"I won't feel pretty but I won't be that paranoid." I hissed.

She laughed humorlessly. "Well, easy to say huh? Try to be on my shoes, Jack!"

I shook my head in disappointment. No words to say.

"Seeing you talking to her feels like shit!" she's teary now. "Why the hell do you have to talk to her?? Don't I matter to you anymore?? Is the mate pull clouded because she's around you again??" she kicked the bench.

I drew a deep breath before making my way towards her but she took a step back.

"Lils,-------

"Make up your fucking mind, Jack! I'm your mate for crap's sake!"

I massaged my temples. "I'm just talking to her. We aren't talking anything beyond pack duties. Incase you forgot, I haven't chose my new beta yet."

"Just talking? Well I hate seeing you talking to her! Regardless of what topic you are having, I hate it!" She almost yelled.

I glared at her. "Why do you always need to create a scene? This isn't stage drama. Why can't we live peacefully?"

She points at her self.
"I am making a scene?? Look at yourself first! We can't be in peace as long as your unsure of who you want to offer your loyalty to!" She said pointing at me.

"Stop overthinking and-------

She cut me off. "Don't you ever think even just for a second that I am fool nor a blind! I can get a hint for fuck's sake! And I don't like what I'm getting, Jack!!"

I stood. "This is nonsense..."
I was about to walk away when she pulled me back.

"We're not done!" she yelled angrily.

I growled. "What do you want?"

"How about I ask you instead?? What do 'you' want, Jack??" she crossed her arms.

I deadpanned. What do I really want??
"I just wanna talk to her. That's all. Is that too much??"

She shook her head. "This is just so depressing."

She left as well.

---------------------------------

CASEY.

"I don't see the need of you two talking."

I turned to my mate who is now pissed as hell.

"Den--------

"Save it. Better watch it next time or I'll kill that pup mercilessly." He seethed.

I pushed him. "Don't you fucking dare, Denford. I'll kill you too myself." I hissed.

He just smirked. "You can't kill me."

"I will if I have to."

There goes that glint in his eyes again. Damn his wolf!

"You really want to slay your mate over a childhood fuck puppy? I mean, buddy??"

I know it's his wolf. That beast seems to have a mouth of a pathetic girl.

I crossed my arms. "I want Den back, you 'pup'."

He growls but I just give him my best smirk.

"Watch your tongue, female or I'll bit you to pieces." he warned.

I arched a brow. "Is that a threat?"

"Take that as a promise." he hissed.

I rolled my eyes.
"I don't do promises. That word is equal to "fuck you", only politer and deceiving."

He growled once again.

"You'll use the Alpha tone again, aren't you? That's what you're good at."
I ahook my head slowly.
"What a shame. You'll never make me submit because I want to, I'll only submit because I have to! But being the beast you are, you won't be able to see the difference. Now give me back, Den!"

He laughed dangerously. Poison's laced in every inch of him. I'm feeling a little nervous now but I pushed it away.

"I could smell fear, you know." He smirks.

"Good. So you'll know I won't feel comfortable around you. I can stand Denford, but not you. My wolf will never too."

In just a blink of an eye, he got me trapped in his massive arms, I gulped.

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in, but Denford is just too blinded by the pull to notice the trouble you're capable of making."

"So shame on me now? Who are you? Fucking Taylor Swift?" I hissed.

"I don't fucking know who that pal is but as you can see, I'm no Taylor Swift... now get your fucking life properly, mate. Do something that will make us proud even just for once!"

"I don't care if you aren't proud of me.
I have learn to care less on what people says. I don't need to be perfect and to be appreciated!"

"That's as shallow and empty as you.
You know, you're gorgeous on the outside but inside? I see nothing."
His eyes gives off that purple shade again. The feeling and power it radiates makes me want to kneel and submit.

I looked away but his hand tilted my face.
"Savor all the power I'm giving out."
He smirk and continues,
"Your actions imply that you want to show dominance. Well, for your information pup, that isn't dominance.
You want to see pure dominance?
Here... Feel it. I'm gracing you the chance to witness how it's done perfectly."

He then let go of me, making me kneel.