one; you'll never be a god

Comenzar desde el principio

"I assure you brother. The sun will shine on us again." Loki promised, still holding the tesseract out to Thanos.

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian." Loki suddenly pulled the tesseract back.

"Well for one thing, I'm not Asgardian." Thanos tilted his head at his words. "And for another." Loki paused. "We have a Hulk." Thanos' head spins round at the sound of the Hulks roar.

At the same time that Loki sprung forward and pushed Thor out of his grip, the Hulk pushed Thanos away.

Thanos rolled on the ground and faced the Hulk head on, who roared in anticipation. The Hulk threw punches at Thanos until he was thrown into the wall of the ship, grabbing his shoulders and hitting him into the metal.

One of Thanos' children stepped forward but was stopped by Ebony Maw. "Let him have his fun." He spoke and the alien stepped back immediately.

Thanos suddenly gripped the Hulks wrists, forcing his hands off his shoulders. Hulk looked between them with confusion- never having fought someone as strong as him.

Thanos toon advantage of his surprise and let go of his wrists, punching him in the chest. Hulk sent another punch towards Thanos but was blocked, two more punches hitting him in the chest.

He swung once more but Thanos side stepped, hitting him in the back. Hulk spun around and continued trying but Thanos continued blocking his hits until he picked Hulk up over his shoulders and threw him in the ground.

Thor ran up from behind and hit the Titan over the head with a metal pipe but it didn't effect him at all.

Thor faces the Titan and aimed another hit with his metal pipe but Thanos simply kicked him in the chest and sent him flying across the ship.

Ebony Maw used his powers to make metal wrap itself around Thor so he was restrained.

Heimdall turned his head to look at his friend from the ground, meeting eyes with Thor.

Heimdall suddenly lifted up his sword. "All fathers," he took a few deep breaths. "Let the dark magic, flow through me one, last..." he held his shaky hand out in the direction of the hulk. "-time." He struggled out.

The Hulk was suddenly lifted up into the air and shot out of the spaceship in a rainbow light much like the bifrost.

Heimdall turned his head slowly when he heard footsteps walking towards him. Thanos grabbed one of his children's spears, standing over Heimdall. "That was a mistake." Thanos spoke.

Heimdall turned his head to look at Thor, who had a panicked look on his face and was struggling underneath the restraints.

Thanos suddenly drove the spear through the heart of Heimdall, who simply locked his jaw with a pained look on his face. Veins popped out on his neck.

"Noooo!" Thor cried, watching one of his closest friends die. Thanos continued until the spear hit the floor.

"You're going to die for that." Thor promised, panting slightly. Ebony Maw waved his hand and two pieces of metal attached themselves over Thors mouth. He then paced his finger over his lips. "Shhh."