Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Stella

“Bye dad bye mom, have fun on your trip” I said and gave them my biggest smile. Beside me I heard Rachel say a weak goodbye to our parent. I don’t get why she feel so down, I mean we have the whole house to ourselves with no parent. We can do whatever we want. Not that I would do something bad but still.

The moment our parent was gone so did Rachel. It’s like she wants to hide from me for some reason I don’t know. Oh well if she wants to play hide and seek then be my guest. The first place I gonna search is of course her room. I never give a second thought for her room before so I’m quite captive. Her room was, what can you say, so clean. It looks like she spent hour to clean her room! I found that so cute. My room is a mess cause I’m too lazy to clean it. Even if I did it would become a mess again after some hour but I don’t really care. I can’t find things if my room is to clean.

Well Rachel was not in her room so up to the next place, the library. Yeah we actually have a library here in the house. It’s for Rachel only cause she love books and you usually can find her there. The library is really big with lots of books. There’s all sort of book here that Rachel and our parent have bought. I’m not really a book girl so I don’t come here much.

“Rachel, you here?” I ask loudly.

“Yeah” I heard a weak voice calling from the back of the room so I went that direction.

I found Rachel sitting on the floor reading a big book. She looks up at me for a sec then went back to the book. Now I’m feeling jealous of the book, it has all her attention.

“Hey Rachel want to do something together?” I ask cause I want to be with her as much as possible now when our parent is gone.

“No” she said without even look at me.

What’s her problem? Why is she colder than before? Have I done something wrong?

“Um not really” she said making me realize I have talked my thought out.

“Then why are you so cold toward me? Well more than before”

“I’m always like this” she said not looking at me again. I feel a bit angry so I did something I didn’t mean to do, I kiss her and wow, that was the best kiss ever.

Rachel

I didn’t want to be alone with Stella so when our parent was gone I went direct to the one place I feel the most comfortable, the library. I have always like books and when I said that to dad he decide to make me a library at home. I know it sound so spoil but I really love it.

I know would find me sooner or later because she knew exactly which places I like the most. But at least I get some time to calm myself down. I still can’t figure out those feeling I get when I’m close to her. I don’t know what they mean. She makes me feel things I never feel before. Maybe it’s best not to get too close to her.

I found a book I like and start sitting on the floor to read. I like to sit on the floor while reading. It feels nice. I haven’t even finish reading one page before I hear her voice asking if I were here. I could only give her a weak answer cause I have start to panic again. For some reason I just want to be close to her and touch her. Oh god what is wrong with me?!

So when she asks if I want to do something together with her I of course say no. If I’m too close to her then I don’t know what I’ll do. But she seems hurt by my rejection and starts to blame herself. I didn’t know what to say and was about to go when I feel her soft lips against my. They send electricity through my body and make me feel weak. I know this is wrong but I can’t help liking it. the kiss feel so right and the one that lead the kiss deeper is none other than me.

yeah i know it's short but my hand still hurt so i can't write much and i don't want you guys to wait. hope you guys like it :D