Sleepovers and kisses?

(Sorry y'all I didn't update yesterday but I did today!lets get into this)

Keith woke up to a heavy body laying on his chest sleeping soundly. Running fingers through his hair, Keith knew Pidge would burst in his room any second like she always does...

Lance being the cute little shit he was made an adorable groaning noise and tried to swat Keith's hand away from his locks. Keith only smiled warmly,"make me"
"Shut up you shit...and let me sleep" lance was not waking up to his boyfriend in this sort of way.

Keith pulled the cover off them and got up while holding lance in his arms."How do you feel sweetheart?""like shit what do you think?!" Lance is in a mood and Keith could easily tell. Maybe from waking him? Who knows...Keith walked to the communication room where everyone else was. Bright lights don't go with lance. He shoves is face in Keith's neck to block out the light. Keith laid Lance on the couch who got tackled by Pidge. Lance groaned loudly,"Stop...I'm tired..."
Shiro chuckled and walked over to Pidge and picked her up which in return screeched.
"Okay fine I'm fully awake now..." lance wanted to sleep, like hell Pidge was letting that happen anytime soon.

Shiro sighed and let Pidge down."Lance you was so cute as a baby we took-well I took pictures!""of course you would be the one to do that...asswipe"
Shiro knew Lance was sore and cranky so he didn't correct him today."we'll get your SHIT TOGETHER" Keith chuckled and walked over to lance and sat beside him. Lance crawled in his lap not giving two in a half shits who seen them."AWEEEEE I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX" Shiro smacked the back of her head and whispered,"Shut the actual hell up...""OOO SOMEONES SALTYYYY" Lance shivered.

"I don't f-feel good..." Keith sighed and held lance to his chest. Maybe from the trauma, yeah from the trauma Keith thot(heheheh ya get it?! Thot? Thought? Yeah...imma stop now...) Lance whimpered into Keith's chest,"My head hurts..." he wished he could do something for Lance but of coarse, they're in Space...wonderful...He slide his fingers through Lances hair. Thinking about his baby blue. He missed him. The wailing until he got in his or Shiro's arms. His thoughts got interrupted by a sniffle coming from his man."Baby what's wrong?"
Lance was flustered and whispered,"can we have a sleepover in my room please?"
"Aweee of course we can baby, guys sleepover in Lances room tonight." A whimper came from Lance again. This time a loud one,"Bud it's alright I had a headache when I came out of the pod" Shiro using his dad voice seemed to work. He crouched down to lance and hugged him and rubbed his back. Lance seemed so tense he was straining some muscles in the process. Standing up, Keith held Lance close to his chest feeling the need to protect him for some reason.

Time skip to the sleepover!

Keith was with Hunk in the kitchen making popcorn. Shiro, Allura, Coran, and Pidge were all on Lances bed just causally chatting away. Since Shiro and Lance are close, lance chose Shiro to cuddle up to.
"Aweeee lance is like baby lance but less clingy!" Alurra
said smiling widely. Pidge was on the verge of actually laughing her ass off when Coran was looking inside Lance's drawer. No, not condoms but men magazines!
"This is hideous!" Coran threw the magazine across his room, and earned a chuckle from Shiro. Pidge smirked evilly and looked at Shiro and Alurra and pushed her over to Shiro and Lance. He blushed like an actual idiot,"H-hi?" Alurra was flustered just as bad as he was. "BOOOO-"
"STOP YELLING!" Lance screamed at the top of his lungs hurting their ears. Wow, lance is loud when he's mad.
"Geez...sorrrry" Pidge stated not even caring. Shiro pulled lance into a hug and let him rest.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU COOK POPCORN" Keith was frustrated, one he didn't know how to work a microwave and two he couldn't tear open the popcorn package."Keith it's okay let me do it for ya." Hunk made it look so easy. That's what pissed Keith off the most. Walking back with 3 bowls of popcorn was actually pretty easy. And 5 things of soda(oh well there's popcorn and soda OH WELL)
"Okay guys we are playing truth or dare" Shiro didn't know what Pidge was planning but decided to roll with it."Shiro...truth or dare?" Shit..."dare"
Don't you fu-"I dare you to make out with Alurra"
damnit

Lance was currently sitting in Keith's lap watching. Shiro looked at Alurra's lips and smirked and grabbed her waist and did a full on make out session. Everyone was confused. Alurra moaned and pulled away."oh yeah and kids?""h-huh" they all said in unison."we're dating. We've been dating for a long time"
Pidge screamed, hunk cried out, Coran looked at Pidge about to Bitch slap someone, lance was smiling widely, and Keith...he wasn't surprised at all. He was happy he had his lance back and his space family.

(Lots of Love for the veiws❤️ I appreciate this and thank you so much for reading this!)