Who Decides Who Loves Who?

song: dear insecurity - gnash

Stiles POV SMUT WARNING

"Stiles..." ,he says sending Hope off to Hayley who takes her to Jacksons ,"You deserve so much in life ,after living through so many hardships but.... im not one of them, you deserve better, someone who knows how to express the love they feel for you, and return it" he said with so much emotion written on his face which only made me angry

"Who gets to decide who deserves to love or like me , what if i want you to love me? What if i dont care if you cant express it fully? What if you make me happy unconciously? What if i love you and i cant stop, Niklaus? What then?", i say ignoring the tears streaming down my face and the thickness in my voice and lightly put my hand on the sides of his face " what do i do then Klaus?" I whisper while he leans his forehead against ( they're back in the manor in klaus' room)

I close my eyes as are breathes mingle and I breathe in his intoxicating scent that consist of an the smell of burning wood with the slight hint of bourbon. I feel his hands softly grip my hips and his breathing excellerate, i can sense his face getting closer and before i know it i feel his lips brushing against mine . I move my face forward and i feel his lips mold with mine. He pull my body closer and i wrap my arms around his neck, i feel his tongue trail against my bottom lip lightly, almost like hes scared ill reject his kiss. I open my mouth and i feel his tongue go through my lips. I feel myself beginning to grow hard when our tongue tangles together.
He pulls my body closer and i feel his hard covered shaft against my thigh, I lift my thigh and grind it on his bulge. He moans into my mouth as i apply more pressure. I was about to do it again but he lift me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He puts his hand on my bulge and begins to rub me through my pants i moan into his mouth.

*smut warning* I grind my hips onto his hand and feel his other hand sliding into the back of my pants and thank every god out there that I decided to go commando.
I feel his finger go between my cheeks and circle my hole , i was waiting for him to begin fingering me but he pulls his hand out of my pants while setting me down . I pull back from the kiss and look at him feeling slightly annoyed before i see him sucking on his fingers and his other. I bite my lip as i watch him and slowly pull my shirt off. I see his eyes roam my chest before settles on the bulge in my pants. I turn around and unbutton my pants slowly and pull my pants down my slightly swaying my hips and i hear him groan and before i know it im being pushed onto the bed and my legs are being spread.
I feel his finger circle my hole before he pushes in. It hurts a bit but i dont want it to stop . I push my hip back on his finger as a silent beg for another finger , which he understands because he pushes another finger into my hole ignoring the resistence anf begins pumping his two fingers in and out painfully slow . Im just about to beg him to go faster , when his fingers hit my prostate making me arch my back. He runs his hand up and down my spine as he continues to finger fuck me, i feel him push another a third finger in, repeatably brushing against my prostate. He pull me into the sitting position with his fingers still inside me. I put my hand on his shoulder and begin to ride his fingers. I bite my lip and go faster as i feel my orgasm begin to build. Just as im about to cum he pull his hand out leaving my hole feeling empty , clenching around nothing , begging to be filled with something - anything. Im about to finger myself when i feel Niklaus flip me over so my ass is in the air ready to be fucked . .
Niklaus' POV
I look down at the angel below me with his ass in the air, ready for the taking. I rub my hand over his pale cheeks before lightly slapping his left cheek . I look at his pink fluttering hole, still slightly gaping from having my fingers inside of him. I cant help but lean down and kiss it, i begin to lick around the rim before pushing passed it, tasting the taste that im already addicted to. I thrust my tongue in and out of him taking a minute every now and then to lick around the rim. I pull back and stand up loving the sound of him whining for more. I put the tip of my dick at his rim watching his hole clench and push out, trying to suck my cock in .

I bend down and attach my lips to where his shoulder meets his neck, I bite the skin there loving the sound of him moaning. I begin to suck and kiss at his neck while the head of my cock pushes into him , I moan against his neck loving the tightness the surrounds my shaft that almost makes me come right then and there. He pushes back onto me making me go even deeper than I was before. I flip us over so hes on top and he begins to bounce on my hips while throwing his head back  moaning loudly. I begin to thrust up into him, slowly so I don't hurt him,

" f-faster Klaus, please!" he yells with tears of pleasure streaming down him face as I begin to pound into him. " yes! yes! Harder, im not gonna break, fuck me harder!" he says, and I lose it. I pound into him, his body going up more with each thrust, he yells as I angle my hips so im pounding into his prostate harder and harder with each thrust, I grip his hips harder, and im sure if he were human it would leave bruises. I look down and see my cock going in and out of his hole with each thrust , his hole pushes out clenches around me as if begging me to go faster , his thighs jiggle with each thrust and it makes me moan and pound into him even harder . he begins to clench around me more frequently and I know hes going to cum, I bend down until my mouth is next to his ear as whisper,

" god I love the sound that come out of your sexy mouth. god I love the way you squeeze my hard cock. are you gonna cum? don't worry I am too. im gonna fill your tight ass with my cum. can I do that? can you make me cum? " he moans at my word and cums on mine and his chest. his ass is pulsing around me, squeezing me, my eyes roll back as I slam into him one more time before I cum deep inside him. his nails drag down my back as he whispers words like ' so good' and ' please, more'.

I pull out of him , and watch the cum leak out of his ass before falling beside him. I pull him into my chest and smile slightly when he snuggles into my chest. I kiss his forehead, before I fall asleep I think one thing, ' I love Stiles'

Hello my fellow wattpad users, so i entered a draft in the ToAllTheBoys contest called The Girl With pink hair , so go check it out