繊細。

EIGHT 💕 : DELICATE.

JISUNG went to the school's vending machine and got both a strawberry and blueberry healthy juices

JISUNG went to the school's vending machine and got both a strawberry and blueberry healthy juices. He then walked over to an upset Minho.

"Here, drink this up–I got us both matching juices."

Minho took it while saying, "Thanks."

Jisung took a long gulp of the drink before asking, "So what exactly happened?"

Minho sighed, "Well it's a long story, but to make it short–Xukun has been telling everyone now that I'm his boyfriend and it's annoying with everyone congratulating me about it when it's completely false."

Jisung spit out the juice and exclaimed, "What?! He has? This is unacceptable, I am not letting that brat get away with this, especially since you belong to me–here hold my drink."

Minho was left shook as he held both drinks, did he just call me his? Thank the lord for hearing my prayers~

-💕-

"So like I was saying, I am one delicate and caring boy so I think you should date me; love me please."

"How about, no."

"But I had a dream about you the other day of us being together and we kissed; it was so nice."

"Uh, creepy."

Felix squinted his eyes and stared directly at Changbin's cheeks becoming rosy. He lightly smiled and replied, "whatever you say Changbinnie."

Changbin cringed as he continued on studying for his physics test.

Felix made a long dramatic sigh before coming up with an idea. He scooted his chair closer to Changbin and began staring at him lovingly while dragging, "I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu."

Changbin didn't react, but felt his heart beating uncontrollably. He was feeling overwhelmed.

"Can you stop? You are not helping me study with all the noise you're making."

Felix playfully rolled his eyes at him, "I'm sure that's the case."

"Of course it is."

"Felix! I've finally found you!"

Felix turned around and was engulfed into a hug by Jeongin. Changbin felt his right eye twitch for a second before commenting, "Oh wow, he literally just melts away being in your embrace. Um, anyway, Jeongin please take him away; I need to study for this physics exam."

Jeongin grinned and replied, "Will gladly do, come on Felix! Let's go to the nearest bakery around here, I know how much you love iced cappuccinos."

Felix let Jeongin drag him away while questioning him, "Uh, how did you know that?"

Jeongin shushed him as he took him to this bakery called, JYP.

Changbin was now left all alone, trying to study; but now all he could think about was the possibilities of Felix falling in love with Jeongin now that Jeongin took him away and would bond more.

Pft, isn't that what you want though? Having someone else take care of Felix because you can't?

Changbin let out a small sigh and leaned back onto the school library's couch.

-💕-

Whoaaa this story is such a mess! welp, at least at the 2018 ISAC, stray kids are cuddling each other a lot and changlix is still alive! And I am crazy since I want to enter back to school already because I have cute stationery and a lovely vans backpack and outfits I JUST WANNA WEAR 😭

I go back September 5th rip 🙃
And I also got the idea of Changbin saying about Jeongin with this insta post that just made my heart go uwu

I go back September 5th rip 🙃And I also got the idea of Changbin saying about Jeongin with this insta post that just made my heart go uwu