心配。

SEVEN 💕 : WORRY.

CHANGBIN was eating a rice pudding contently when he heard someone plop down next to him. He looked over to the person sitting next to him while having a scoop of the rice pudding in his mouth. He found Felix pouting and having his arms crossed with a cute band aid on his nose.

He contemplated whether or not he should ask Felix about the injury on his nose, but at the same time he didn't want to spark up Felix complaining about it, but at the same time; he did feel just a tiny, just only a tiny bit worried.

"What happened to your nose?"

Felix turned to him and huffed, "Jeongguk being a jealous brat that he is, struck me with a dodgeball! On my nose!"

Changbin slowly chewed the rice pudding in his mouth and nodded his head.

"And why did he hit you with it?"

"Well it was suppose to be a fun game, hitting each other dodge balls, but he took it too far—and just because he couldn't take me holding on to Taehyung."

Changbin slightly smiled, kind of reminds me of somebody whenever a boy or girl touches me...

Felix noticed Changbin's small smile, "Hey, what are you smiling about jerk."

Changbin shook his head, "It's just, aren't you like Jeongguk? Whenever somebody else touches me, you become mad too."

Felix began to feel the heat creep up his cheeks and mumbled, "No..."

Changbin shrugged, "Whatever you say". He continued to take another scoop of his rice pudding when Felix stole his spoon with the scoop of rice pudding and stuffed it in his mouth quickly.

Changbin let out a small, "Hey!" As he processed what had just happened with his rice pudding

"Spit it out now!"

Felix shook his head while grinning as he chewed on the rice pudding contently.

-💕-

Minho gulped down the water from the bottle of water that Jisung bought for him after P.E. class. I have to finish all this water that my babe got for me.

"Hi Minho!"

Minho looked over at Xukun and frowned. Xukun was looking at him with a big bright smile. He was confused as to why Xukun was talking to him, the two had never talked before until now.

He wiped his mouth after finishing the water and responded, "Hi..."

Xukun took a seat to next him on the bench and swung his legs back and forth.

"So, I think you're cute."

Minho was took back and asked, "Um, what?"

Xukun now faced him and answered, "I said, you're cute and I'm cute—do you want to go on a date?"

Minho panicked and quickly replied as he got up from the bench, "Uh, I'm taken by Jisung—bye!" He quickly ran away as Xukun sat on the bench confused.