Chapter 1

Y/C - Your youtube channel name

Y/N pov

     Its 11 pm in England right now and I'm just finishing my next video. To my right, my phone started going crazy. I got a lot of notifications of fans tagging me in a twitter post. It was Bazamalam.

Baz: Hey @Y/CYT I love your work and wanted to know if you wanted to collab?

     I couldn't believe what my eyes were showing me. Baz... Wants... To... Collab... WITH ME?! I went to his twitter page then DMed him.

~start of texting~

Y/N -Hey I saw your tweet, I would love to collab! :)

Baz- Oh yeah, awesome! XD Do you live in England?

Y/N- Yup!

Baz- Cool! Did you want to come over and we can talk about it over here? If that doesn't sound creepy XD

Y/N- Haha no it doesn't, I would love too!

Baz- Okay cool, thank you!

Y/N- :)

~end of texting~

    Omg I feel like passing out I have been a fan for a long time. But I got to keep my cool. Baz gave me his address and I went on my way.

~~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~

Bazamalam Pov

    "BAZ!!" Ryan said from upstairs. "WHAT!!" I answered back. I walked up the stairs to his recording room. "Hehehe Soooo?" Ryan said teasing me. What is he wanting. "What?" I asked. His smirk quickly faded. "You and Y/N! I saw your tweet! We should ask her to come ov-"

    "Let me just stop you right there." I cut him off. Ryan looked confused. "She DMed me, we talked and she is coming over now to collab. That's it." Ryan frowned. "I'm sorry." He said looking down. "Ryan its okay you don't need to make it into some big deal." I reassured him. "No i feel bad, after your last girlfriend... I know it was tough. I just want you to be happy with a girl you love." Great. Now I feel bad... I hugged him and he hugged me back. (Its not a Baz x Ryan fanfic calm down XD) there was a knock on the door. I'm guessing its Y/N. "You ok? Lets go." I said to Ryan. He nodded and followed me downstairs to the front door.

Y/N Pov

     I walked up to the front door and knocked. "I really hope this is the right house wait... I NEVER REVEALED MY FACE ON SOCIAL MEDIA! He may not know its me, SHIT!" I whispered to myself. 'Oh no I should leave! Maybe he didn't hear the do-' the door opened and there was Baz. "Hi! Are you, Y/N?" He said holding out his hand for me to shake it. I smiled and nodded. "Y-Yes I am. N-Nice to meet you." I shook his hand. Why the fuck did I stutter?! I felt my anxiety starting to kick in.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY~~~~~~

      We finished our collaboration videos for both channels. Baz, Ryan and I talked for a while and we planned to hang out with Rhys, Lewis, and Will tomorrow night. I'm excited! I think we are going to become great friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay that's the first chapter done! I think I'm going to really like doing this story XD hope you enjoyed peace out✌