o n e

here we are. third party this week and it's only monday. there are people slurring and stumbling all around us. although i have to admit most of it is my fault. i am the resident party person. i make it my job to get everyone as drunk as possible. probably not the best title to have.

madelyn is about 5 minutes away from guiding calum upstairs into an empty bedroom to 'get on it' as she says. their relationship is - let's say complicated. sort of fuck buddies. they like to think that there are no feelings attached but everyone and anyone would know that they're head over heels for eachother. as predicted they saunter off as if no one sees them.

and that leaves me and my beloved bottle of vodka. i use this alone time to watch the other people at the party. it's a great pass time. watching people throw up and grind on eachother - just fantastic.

while sitting here my eyes wander over to the boys playing beer pong. and there's luke. luke hemmings. the boy i've had a crush on for as long as i can remember. then i see the snake next to him. stefanie larson. that bitch. she also likes him but she decided the best strategy was to be all over him. he's not interested at all. his gaze washes over her with a look of disgust building on his perfect features. he walks away from her and makes his way towards where i'm sat. he continued until he was in front of me.

"good escape, hemmings" i chuckled.
"why thank you, laking" he spoke softly and bowed at me. i gestured for him to sit next to me. he took my offer and wrapped his arm behind me. he leaned close to my ear.
"you look amazing tonight aubrey" his voice was hushed and low. i blushed what would have been bright red if it wasn't for my makeup. i turned to face him and looked him up and down.
"thank you, you clean up well yourself" i ended with a wink.

he bit his lip still staring at me intently. he wanted something. this was a habit of his i had noticed. there were three reasons for his lip biting. one; he was nervous - he had never been nervous around me before so i ruled it out. two; he was horny - the least likely of the three. and finally number three; he wanted something - the only option left.

"luke, you're biting your lip...what do you want?"

"w-what? what do you mean?"

"come on. i know you too well don't play dumb."

"i don't know what you're talking about" he started chuckling softly knowing exactly what i meant.

"ugh. your three reasons for lip biting; nervous, horny or you want something. it's clearly not the first two so just tell me what you want" i said in a huff.

"how do you know it's not one of the first two?" he teased

"well is it? is the luke hemmings nervous around me??? or maybe even horny???" i fluttered my eyelashes at him, feigning innocence.

he looked away calmly his breathing picking up. he turned back to me with a darkness in his eyes i'd never seen before.

"maybe it's all three"

word count : 551