Chapter 30

(Okie this might be short tho sorry)

Y/ns p.o.v:

Ugh I got up and I was on the floor of the training area.. the hell? How did i..oh yeah training :P
I got up and went to my room. While I was going I see everyone in that video game room. "Hey what time is it" (ITS MUFFIN TIME..sorry) I asked. "Oh it's 9;30 AM" said jay still focusing on the game. "OH  CRAP IM LA-"late?" Said Lloyd. "Yea" I said. "Don't worry we called ur office and told them you'd be absent cause your sick"
said kai.
"But I wasn't" I said. "Well you were knocked out pretty hard" said kai again.
"Just get some rest and take today off" said Cole.
"Ughhhh fine" I say going up to my room.
I put on a white  hoodie crop too and some black  high waisted jeans. Yay zebra(ish).
I decided to go to that coffee shop..not to see Phillip or anything..
I got in my car and drove there. I got in line and guess who was the barista..
Not Phillip..probably because he has school.
I got (favorite drink) and waited at my table for it to arrive. While I was waiting I notice a woman. She looks a little young but kind looks like she's in her twenties. She looks..familiar.
My drink came..I thanked the guy and left.

??? POV:
        I noticed y/n and she noticed me. How I wish I could tell her. Oh my god. What if I follow her and go to her house and then tell her! Kinda stalkerish but still..she needs to know.

Kais POV;
I heard YN come so I came out the room and decided to talk with her. "Hello~" I said grabbing her from behind making her jump. "WHAT THE F-never mind" she said. "So did ya bring anything for me?" I asked hoping she did.
         Y/ns POV
"Oh I did close your eyes" I said. As he closed his eyes I quickly kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes and started blinking as his cheeks turned red. "I-uh-huh you actually-" he said stumbling over  his words and mentally cursing himself. "Yep lover boy now no more flirting for the rest of the We-" I heard a knock at the door. Huh
I went to open it and the same women at the cafe was here.
"Oh hey there um ...I'm sorry what's ur name.."I asked

"Sweetheart...you can call me Mom"

Hoollyyy craaap a cliffhanger