Part 11

(Ur at the monastery now)
Lloyds P.O.V:
I saw Y/N training. Wow shes doing all that and didnt even break a sweat?.. welp i gotta learn. "Hey lloyd??" She said. "Helloooo Earth to Blondie" she waved a hand in front of me. "oh uh hey y/n" i said. "Uh u were staring at me for a while is there something on me" she said inspecting herself. "Oh n-n-no i w-was staring a-at Sens-sensei Wu" oh no I STUTTERED! "Oh ok.." she said walking to her room.

Y/ns P.O.V:
I decided to go to my room. As i entered , my dog Oreo barked. "Hey oreo" i said laying on my bed."HEY Y/N" said Oreo excidetly. Haha....WAIT OREO TALKED??!!!
"OMGEH OREO DID U JUST TALK" i asked. "I always talk to u" he said. "OMG I CAN TALK TO ANIMALS" I said running out my rom and running around the Monastery like a child. Welp i didnt realize where i was going so i bumbed into someon. I looked up and found a spikey haired brunette. "Oh sorry i didnt see where i was going" i said. "Its ok but what were you yelling.?" "I can-" i sroped and thinked. What if i tell him and he thinks im weird or crazy?what if i told anyone and they thought i was bonkers?"you can what?" Asked Kai. "Uh i can .........Sing?" I said or asked. "Oh kk good for you " he said walking away with a wink. Ugh that hothead. Wont he stop with the flirting. Well he is kinda cute. :p i decided to check on Lloyd. "Hey lloydy" i said walking into his room. "l-lloydy?" He asked. "Yep thats one of my nicknames for ya blondie" i said sitting next to him. He was watching some youtube video reacting channel (lmao im just gonna make it reaction time). "Hey ive watched him before" i said pointing to the guy. "You have?" He asked. "Uh duh" i said laying on his lap. He was blushing so PERFECT MOMENT TO TEASE THE INNOCENT GREEN BEAN!! "So why are you blushing anyway" i said looking at his face. "W-what im n-n-not blushing it-its too h-hot i-in here" he said. "Because of me?" I said with a smirk. "W-w-what n-no i meany-yes n-NO!!! I don-dont know" "hah blondie im just teasing you " i said getting up and booping his nose. "Boop" i said . I then walked out.