Yellow Flowers

Mulai dari awal

Honestly, the one thing I'll have to make sure to do while here is to just not talk to any guys. That'll save me from a lot of problems.

Zane gives me one of those famous British smiles, making all his charm practically ooze out of him. "Oh, I thought you were going to be Jenna." He says, for some reason my mind not being able to focus on his words, but only on his accent.

"Why...why would I be Jenna?" I ask.

His grin grows, showing his dimple, "Oh the only information they gave me was that there was a damsel in distress, and I asked which one and they said the blonde one."

"Well, let's help Katie onto her wheelchair." Baden says, changing the conversation.

My eyebrows shoot up, "Wheelchair? That seems...that seems unnecessary. I don't need a wheelchair. Maybe crutches so I can get around, but a wheelchair?"

Baden looks a little disappointed by this question. "Of course. We need you ready for the ball this upcoming week-"

"Ball?" I squeak. A ball? I wasn't told that there was going to be a ball.

"Well...we need to get her back to her room. Her stylists will be at her room tomorrow and I'm sure she'll want some rest-"

"Stylists?" I question, my voice becoming even more higher pitched. And Zane, seeming to notice me freaking out changes the conversation to getting me on the wheelchair.

Baden, pushing a wheelchair closer to the bed takes my arm as I hop onto my good foot, jumping to the chair, him helping to make sure I don't fall. Finally, getting to the chair, I sit. The first thing I notice...is that the seat is not comfortable. Frowning, Zane begins pushing me throughout the halls.

Once we're away from the hospital wing I say, "You know, I can do this myself."

"Well you don't know where your room is."

"And you want to see Jenna. You already stole her for like three hours. I'm her best friend, and I want to spend time with her too." I say, crossing my arms tightly against my chest.

"I was-"

"And if you hurt her you'll be hearing from my army. And my lawyers. I'll probably sue you-"

"Ok chill!" He says, sounding very frustrated. "Can you let me talk for at least one second?" He asks.

Staring at my cold toe I say, "Only if it's important and not something dumb. Already your presence is making me tired." There's a pause, "So speak!" I yell back at him.

"You know, I'm best friends with Tony." He says, and I can just imagine his darn British face grinning, his perfectly shaped eyebrow rising higher than the other.

Frowning I ask, "And is that supposed to impress me? He's an idiotic butthead. He's on the top of my yell list, and I must say that you're getting close to the top also." I wait for him to tell my what he was going to tell me, but he doesn't. "What were you going to say to me?" I ask.

"Oh I was just going to tell you that I was planning on asking her to the ball. That's why I really wanted to see her."

"Fricking weirdo. Why would you ask someone to a ball? You don't even know Jenna."