"I'll visit again some other time."

Humalik ang lalaki sa pisngi ng ina at nakipagkamay sa daddy niyang kanina pa tahimik. Nang makaalis si Tommy ay muli siyang tinira ng mommy niya.

"You were rude, Alexza! Ang bait-bait nung tao bakit kailangan mong bastusin?" Nahilot nito ang sintido at nanghihina na napaupo sa tabi ng daddy niya. "Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko diyan sa anak mo."

Her father eye her with disappointment on his face.

"You're getting worse, Alexza. I'm not happy with it." He said coldly. "And that child, do you think we are happy with that? I'm very disappointed with you." He shook his head weakly. "I can't accept that child."

Gumapang ang kaba at ang pag-aalala sa kanya. Kung anu-ano ng negatibong scenario ang naglalaro sa utak niya at mas iyon ang ikinatatakot niya.

"I have let you meddling with my life even if I wasn't happy most of the time with all your decisions for me, but I will never let you meddling with my child's life, mom, dad. I don't want to ruin our relationship, but please, don't think about doing bad things to my child."

"Ano'ng akala mo sa amin ng daddy mo? Mamamatay tao?!"

"I didn't say that. But I knew my parents well."

"Stop with that, Alexza. Stop accusing us!" Lumakas ang galit na boses ng ama. "Maaaring malupit kami sa mga kalaban sa negosyo pero hindi namin kayang pumatay ng bata lalo at apo namin! I don't like the child but I don't even think of killing him! I would eventually accept him!"

Halos mamula na sa galit ang daddy niya. Nagtatagis ang mga ngipin at nagagalit ang mga ugat sa leeg at sintido. Napalunok siya at unti-unti ng nasisindak.

"Calm down Sweetheart," alo ng mommy niya sa dadddy niya habang hinahaplos ang likod.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, enough for them to hear her. "I was worried and scared with my child's life. I've been manipulated my whole life and I don't want my child to experience it. Pakawalan niyo nalang ako, mommy. Hayaan niyo nalang ako sa buhay ko..." She almost in tears, she is just stopping it. "Stop manipulating me and force me to marry that man. I will never do that."

"Marry him and you're free from us. Simple." Her mother said simply. "Both party would benefit in that wedding, Alexza. It would help our business to grow more when you marry Tommy. Than of pushing yourself to Villafuente, marry a heir of Herrera's Mining Company, instead. That's it!"

Bigo na umiling siya. Her mother is the one who was pushing her to marry Tommy while her father keep his mouth shut. What's on his mind?

"Stop forcing Alexza to marry that man." Her brother suddenly came in and sat at the edge of hospital bed. "I'm tired on hearing all of these marriage thing. Arrange marriage will never last, mom."

"At anong alam mo sa pagpapakasal, Dwaye? You don't even introduce woman to us. You're like your friend." Matabang na sabi ng mommy niya.

"Just because marriage is not my thing, it doesn't mean that I don't know anything 'bout it. Alexza is pregnant and marrying that man wasn't a good idea."

"Tanggap ni Tommy 'yung bata, Dwaye!"

"We don't need Tommy to be a father because the real father is there and willing if only Alexza let me tell all of these to Drake." Malalim na bumuntong hininga ang kapatid at malungkot siyang nginitian. "I really don't know what happened between you and Drake, but I wish you have the guts to talk to him and tell him."