01

| Ordinary Day |

-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and chucked it across the room, hitting the figure that just barged into my room.

My eyes widened realizing it was my brother.

"Jin! I'm so sorry!" I rushed towards the boy who was on the verge of tears.

He waved his hand at me, signaling that he was ok and he accepted my apology.

I still felt bad so I agreed to make him breakfast. With that being said, he got up from his hunching position and hugged me. Then he suddenly remembered something and removed himself from me.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! Use honorifics!" He scolded me.

"Ok sure, oppa," I grinned.

"You really need to stop hanging out with Yoongi," he said as I made my way towards the bathroom. "He made you like this."

"Never," I was putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. "Even mom and dad agreed that he's a good influence. So shut your trap."

I went back inside my room to get my uniform and returned to the bathroom where Jin was waiting.

"What are you still doing here? Get out of my bathroom and put on your uniform!" I yelled at him.

Before he could even yell at me again for not using honorifics, I pushed him out of the bathroom with all of the strength I had and locked my door.

"HEY!" He was banging on my door.

I just ignored him and continued to brush my teeth.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I put on my uniform and glanced at the mirror in front of me.

"Who's this beautiful girl?" I smiled happily at myself. "HAHA YOU THOUGHT!"

No matter how many times I try to convince myself I'm beautiful, I'll never think so.

Even if I'm the Kim Seokjin's baby sister.

It's just horrendous lies coming out of people's mouths, including mine.

I pushed the negative thoughts aside and grabbed my backpack before heading downstairs.

I went downstairs to see Jin cooking.

"Didn't I tell you that I was going to cook?" He looked at me and scoffed.

"You took forever. The more minutes that pass, the hungrier I get. So sit down and shut up," He grinned at me before resuming to cook.

I rolled my eyes and began eating when he set down both of our plates.

♥︎♥︎♥︎ TIME SKIP LOL

As we arrived to the school, there were a bunch of fangirls and fanboys outside of Jin's car.

I opened the door, making some fans fall and made my way inside the school.

I didn't care about them because they make my life hell behind Jin's back.

I was heading towards my locker to get some of my textbooks when I felt a bunch of eyes on me.

I turned around to see people avoiding my gaze.

I shrugged it off and grabbed my textbooks.

I closed my locker just to be met with a brown-haired individual.

I jumped because he scared the fucking hell out of me and I was THIS CLOSE to removing his genitals.

I realized it was one of Jin's fuckboy enemies, Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey pretty baby, do you mind if I take you to my house and fuck you up?" He smirked while trying to get his hands up my skirt.

I smacked his hand away but he was back at it again.

"Jungkook, I suggest you back the fuck up before-"

"Before what," He was now gripping my ass, pulling me closer to him.

"Before I chop your dick off," a familiar voice said behind him.

I smiled in relief realizing it was Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't need to turn around to see who he was, instead he ran off.

"I can't fucking believe it," he said sounding surprised making me confused.

"Umm what?" I asked.

"JUNG FUCKING KOOK WANTED TO EAT THAT PUSSY INSTEAD OF MY DICK," he added sounding disappointed making me laugh.

"Look here Yoongi, nobody wants pubic hair in their mouth," I joked making him scrunch his face up in disgust.

The bell rang and we walked to class together.

As we were walking, I could hear whistling behind us.

I turned around to see Jungkook again, but with his best friend, Kim Taehyung.

Ugh I fucking swear.

"If y'all wanted this ass, you should've said so," Yoongi smacked his own ass and winked at the boys. "I'll give you my number."

"OH HELL NO!!" Jungkook yelled.

They immediately ran off to their classes and I couldn't help but laugh at my bisexual friend.

I tried telling him that I can be his lover because why not?

But he rejects me because he has had so many girlfriends, so he's trying something new.

He loves me..

I love him...

But the difference is that

He will never understand my love for him.. and it'll stay that way..

- A/N -
OOF, this is the most boring chapter ever
But I have a few tricks up my sleeve so..
Also remember, the character in this book
is pretty insecure. I hope you guys don't degrade
yourselves like that because all of you are beautiful inside and out
Stay tuned, my children (even tho I'm like 2)