She spit her drink out, probably shocked that I caught on.

"Your dirty bitch. I always knew you were a freak!" Quinn laughed.

"So?" I asked looking at her while she tried to wipe up the drink she spilled.

"Ok fine" she said waving the white napkin in the air drawing attention to us. "I surrender!" She giggled.

"Omg!! You didn't? Poor Larry the cable guy!" Quinn started laughing all over again like a Hyena.

I swear she's so embarrassing.

Cara rolled her eyes at Quinn.

The waitress handed us our drinks and left.

I sipped my drink and felt like hurling.

That's weird this is my favorite drink.

I ignored it and kept drinking it.

"Larry is not a cable guy and Evan was a one time thing. Well I hope he is, he was kind of good, more like great, like the biggest mayo shooting hotdog gun ever!"

My eyes widen at what she said because this was so unlike her. Always the sensible one talking sense into us.

"You mean a one eyed snake" Quinn continued laughing getting louder.

"No more like a six eyed andaconda" Cara corrected.

That's sounds nasty. I wonder how long they've been drinking before I got here. I just sat there listening to them go back and forth while I sipped my drink.

"Heat seeking moisture missile"

"Purple headed yogurt flinger"

"Meter long King Kong dong"

"Womb broom"

"Weapon of ass destruction" Quinn yelled. People turned to look at her. I don't want to know what she's been doing.

I tried to get them to stop but they just kept going waving me off.

"Mr. Sniffles."

"AIDS baster"

"Dora the explorer"

"Crotch vomiter"

"Puff the one eyed dragon"

"Tiny Tim"

"Woody womb pecker"

"Danger the one eyed ranger"

"Poka-her-hontas"

"Rumpleforeskin"

"Vaginal depth detector"

"Blue veined junket pumper"

"Ralph the fur faced chicken"

"Nightcrawler"

"Fertile Fetus"

I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I ran into the stall and released my stomach in the toilet.

"Rae?" I heard Quinn call my name but I was too busy barfing to answer.

I felt her pull my hair back and started to rub my back.

After I was done I felt exhausted and still felt like I could go another round. 

Cara helped me up and I rinsed my mouth out.