ship|whit

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ
for: AtomicAgeSweetheart
just a p.s. i watched swing kids just for this ship and I LOVED IT!! thank you for exposing me to this movie !

dead poets:
i ship you with....
charlie!!
your looks and style is something he would absolutely adore!! i also think he would love beach adventures as well as shopping for records and clothes with you because he loves to see you get excited over pieces of clothing you love. you and charlie both have a wild streak that i feel would just blossom in a relationship, and i also think that your soft side would help bring out his kind and sweet side more often, just like his outgoing side would bring out yours! both of you are quite level headed for the most part but you won't let people walk over you, which would also be something that would flourish in a relationship with him!!

newsies (92):
i ship you with...
davey OR kid blink!!
(ok tbh i almost said jack but thats so typical but you two would be cute together)
david and you would be so cute!! davey comes from a home with a sister so he knows how to respect women and he would love everything about you! your looks would be something he loves as well as your style! he too is and introvert and very shy, but give him a real reason to be upset and he wouldn't blink before going into action! you and he just remind me so much of each other in the way you hold yourselves and how you act overall.

kid blink on the other hand is a total wild child. growing up with all boys and having little interaction with women has left him with a disadvantage. once you et past his crude mask that he puts up, he's just a sweet and awkward boy. kid blink is a passionate guy who just wants some love and attention. he'd love the amount of respect you have for yourself and he'd love how gentle you are! living with only boys means there's lots of rough housing and not much love in any form other than a brotherly way, so he'd die for any sort of praise and love you'd give him. as for your looks and style, he would absolutely lose his mind over you!! his wild side would shine through quite a bit and he'd want you to come out of your shell a little more but he would try his best to stay lowkey whenever you wanted to.
swing kids:
i ship you with...
peter OR arvid!!

peter is someone who when he believes something is right, there's rarely a way to get him to change his mind and i think you two share that strong mindedness, which is something super admirable! peter would absolutely love going record shopping and showing you dance moves he's learned from other swing kids. your soft and introverted personality is something he finds soothing and could spend hours with you just listening to music or sitting in silence, but when you get riled up, oh man does he love watching you prove people wrong. peter and you would be a super passionate and lovey couple, and i wouldn't be surprised if you went to human right rallies together.

arvid is a soft and gentle guy who lives for his music, and not much else so when he gets you in his life, he wouldnt dare to do anything that could make him lose you. he would absolutely be in awe of your looks and style, often asking you to go shopping with him so you can help him pick things out. he would love to take you record shopping, constantly telling you different facts about artists and songs, while also having you play records and have him guess the song and artist as well as what album it was. your sweet and shy personality is something he can relate to and would result in lots of calm, relaxing dates. however when your wild streak shows, he loves it, he wants to be able to stick up for himself and your passion allows him to do so! he loves to play his guitar for you and would write his own fast paced melodies just for you, constantly getting you to smile!

a/n IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I WAS SUPER BUSY GETTING BACK INTO MY ROUTINE FOR SCHOOL BUT IM BACK!!
AtomicAgeSweetheart : i hope you enjoyed and get where im going with the choices in boys! anyway thank you much for the request!!